BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Gentle Wash for All Skin Types A delicate gel cleanser for face and eyes.  Succulent oil-free plant extracts perfectly deep cleanse without any drying effects.  Even the most irritable skin types will be calmed and stay hydrated; also excellent for uneven skin tones and blemishes. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. . see more...

izzy o.
This face wash is perfect for the summer if your face doesn't look getting a little bit but it has a lot of things like aloe vera stonecrop Cactus elixir that will really help your skin feel more calm after the burn I would definitely recommend this wash year-round as well it's really good face wash for gentle skin
Hannh B.
Milwaukee , WI
I decided to try this after seeing that Lauren Bushnell from the Bachelor used it and then reading many positive reviews. My trick is to not use this face wash daily. I use this in alternation with my purity made simple. But this is SO gentle and smells amazing! It's hard to describe how wonderful my skin feels after using it. It's also a little pricey, but because it's a concentrated gel, a little seriously goes a long way! It definitely helps calm my skin and helps to get rid of hyperpigmentation and scarring.
Taneisha G.
Durham, NC
Can’t say enough good things about this! It’s gentle yet effective. I love all Eminence products but this is one of my favorite products. It’s effective enough for problem skin but gentle enough to not dry out your skin.
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
My ultimate go-to face wash. I don't have enough good things to say about this cleanser. It's calm enough that it doesn't break me out, but its not overly drying either. It doesn't cause me to be super oily and it smells absolutely wonderful. It doesn't lather too much so don't be expecting that but I feel squeaky clean after using it!
Gina T.
I have been using Eminence products for over 15 years! I have used different lines within the product line over the years depending on my age and where I live. I’m using Stone Crop line now. I cannot have the skin I have without it!! Eminence Stone Crop Gel Wash
Blake R.
This is a great, basic face wash that can be safely used daily. It's appropriate for all skin types, including my sensitive, dry skin. I'm a licensed skincare therapist and this is actually one of my go to cleansers for both first timer clients as well as those who are very invested in their skincare.
Debra J.
This is single handily the best skin cleanser ever. I have rosacea and sensitive skin that breaks out with everything. Not only does it smell amazing but your skin feels perfectly balanced after use. Perfect harmony, no breakouts. The only caveat is you must double wash or use a miciller water first to remove all makeup. It is super gentle on eyes, really amazing.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
This cleanser is one of the most popular cleansers that Eminence has because it's so multifunctional. I was lucky enough to get Master Certifications through this line (Esthetician) and have a pretty strong working knowledge of the products. Stone crop is a succulent similar to aloe vera. This cleanser reduces hyperpigmentation (dark spots), hydrates and works on all skin types. Eminence products are concentrated so a small drop of this with water will work wonders. This is a higher end product line and cost is slightly high but it balances out since it's concentrated and lasts a long time vs drugstore stuff that you have to use a lot of for it to work. I do want to clarify that my background is as a Beauty School Instructor so I do not work for any lines. I am currently a stay at home mom with tons of product knowledge from my years of teaching.
Lisa B.
This is one of the most versatile products for men, women, and children. It can be used on anyone as a body or facial cleanser, especially soothing after overexposure to the sun. It can also be used as a shaving product, anywhere on the face and body for a smooth, close shave with no irritation. Perfect to use after waxing to prevent breakouts. Super concentrated, you only need a baby pea size amount for the face to cleanse. Softens, balances, calms inflammation or irritation, treats sunburn, and deep cleanses gently. The entire line of Eminence has amazing products, but the Stone Crop line is literally magic. The products are used at the Austin Burn Unit. I gave this to clients who had blistered after overexposure to the sun, and one whose face blistered after being burnt by frying oil in the kitchen. Everyone healed within days (if not overnight) and none had scars. This is also a great line to use to erase sunspots and scarring, no matter how old the scar.
Amanda G.
Augusta
I love the scent of stone crop! This gel wash was recommended to me by my esthetician because it's a great all around facial cleanser. Gentle enough on skin, but able to remove makeup well.