BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Gentle Wash for All Skin Types A delicate gel cleanser for face and eyes.  Succulent oil-free plant extracts perfectly deep cleanse without any drying effects.  Even the most irritable skin types will be calmed and stay hydrated; also excellent for uneven skin tones and blemishes. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. . see more...

Tawnya R.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is one of the most popular cleansers that Eminence has because it's so multifunctional. I was lucky enough to get Master Certifications through this line (Esthetician) and have a pretty strong working knowledge of the products. Stone crop is a succulent similar to aloe vera. This cleanser reduces hyperpigmentation (dark spots), hydrates and works on all skin types. Eminence products are concentrated so a small drop of this with water will work wonders. This is a higher end product line and cost is slightly high but it balances out since it's concentrated and lasts a long time vs drugstore stuff that you have to use a lot of for it to work. I do want to clarify that my background is as a Beauty School Instructor so I do not work for any lines. I am currently a stay at home mom with tons of product knowledge from my years of teaching.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Eminence stone crop gel wash when I'm experiencing mild to moderate breakouts and/or if I have a little sunburn or sensitivity. It is highly soothing and mild, but effective.
Noel S.
Noel S.
First face wash to not dry out my skin and gentle enough to use everyday! Love this product to help my acne prone skin and not get too dried out.
Pauline K.
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
This wash didn't work that well with my skin, and I didn't enjoy the scent. And considering the high price point, I don't think it was worth it.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the most versatile products for men, women, and children. It can be used on anyone as a body or facial cleanser, especially soothing after overexposure to the sun. It can also be used as a shaving product, anywhere on the face and body for a smooth, close shave with no irritation. Perfect to use after waxing to prevent breakouts. Super concentrated, you only need a baby pea size amount for the face to cleanse. Softens, balances, calms inflammation or irritation, treats sunburn, and deep cleanses gently. The entire line of Eminence has amazing products, but the Stone Crop line is literally magic. The products are used at the Austin Burn Unit. I gave this to clients who had blistered after overexposure to the sun, and one whose face blistered after being burnt by frying oil in the kitchen. Everyone healed within days (if not overnight) and none had scars. This is also a great line to use to erase sunspots and scarring, no matter how old the scar.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perhaps I'm a little biased since this is my all time favorite skin line, but this cleanser is great. Let's first talk about the scent. It is delicious. It has a fresh and sweet scent that makes you look forward to using the product. Next, let's talk about the texture. It's divine and it leaves your skin feeling dewy and fresh. This is one of the best "one size fits all" cleansers you'll find.
Katie S.
Katie S.
The only cleanser I use. A pea size amount is all you need so the bottle lasts forever. It doesn't dry my skin out or cause irritation. I think it is worth the price and I would recommend it to anyone.
cammie g.
cammie g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best and most gentle facial cleanser I have ever used. ever. ever. it is so amazing. it doesn't dry your skin out at all. if you need a makeup remover and cleanser in one, this is absolutely not the product. it doesn't do a great job of removing makeup. however, if you are looking for an amazing, tone - correcting, non-drying cleanser, non-irritating, soothing facial cleanser, this is it. I can't say enough good things about this cleanser. the price seems steep, but one bottle will last you forever because it is super concentrated.
kelly m.
kelly m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite cleanser ever. It heals and moisturizes like nothing else I've ever used. The only thing that has cleared up my skin. The results are simply amazing.
Debra J.
Debra J.
This is single handily the best skin cleanser ever. I have rosacea and sensitive skin that breaks out with everything. Not only does it smell amazing but your skin feels perfectly balanced after use. Perfect harmony, no breakouts. The only caveat is you must double wash or use a miciller water first to remove all makeup. It is super gentle on eyes, really amazing.