BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence organicssour cherry masque(2 ounce./60 ml)benefits for dehydrated, large pores, mature or dry skin types this masque is designed to combat the damaging effects of free radicals moisturizes the epidermis and reduces visible signs of aging firms skin while refreshing and rejuvenating the complexion ideal for oily, normal to combination skin typesfeatures vital functions of the epidermis are stimulated by the high content of vitamin c found naturally in sour cherry while also combating free radicals and toning the skin honey is a natural anti bacterial that moisturizes and nourishes skin biocomplex is a mixture of vitamin A, C ester, E, coenzyme Q10, and alpha lipoic acideminence organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
I just recently learned about this brand.. anything organic is my best friend! I love the packaging and it’s super effective on my skin. I am going to look into the other products by this brand as well.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
Skin care product works very well it isn't too expensive I love using this I definitely would buy this multiple times the smell is decent it's a good price I definitely would recommend this for anybody that wants to try a new skincare moisturizer it works very well
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
I am extremely happy with this product. It smells wonderfully of cherries, just like it ought to. It doesn't parch your face like clay and similar types of masks, it's basically a vitamin mask like you get during facials, which is what I was looking for. You still need moisturizer after, but it's easy to use and gave my skin a bright glow. It's pretty powerful so I'm only using it once very couple of weeks. Two ounces isn't much, but you also don't need much per use so as far as skin maintenance products go, I recommend it.
Belen B.
El cuidado d la piel es lo mas importante, y eso lo entiende eminence con este producto me demostraron que se puede confiar en las mascarillas y no es necesario tener que ponerme millones de productos para que esta mantenga su eficacia estoy enamorada de ella
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
kept seeing this stuff advertised on TV and wanted to give it a go. When I got it I thought - yeah, right - this stuff will be gone in a week. Surprisingly, a month later I still have some product left after using it daily. I loved all of the products. But, for the price, I don't think I will be purchasing anymore of this. It didn't do anything more for my face than any other product out there.
Norma A.
Brownsville, TX
I received this product as a gift and it worked so good with my skin I love it and i use it once a week it makes my skin look so clean and fresh I love it!
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
The product isn't bad. The price could be lower but I like natural stuff. 4 Star for price but I do like the product and will buy more
Megg
I love face masks. And i love organic products. Organic products i feel are better then putting chemical like products on your face.
Alyssa B.
Hialeah, FL
My skin look glamorous and when you don't have time to go and spa to care your skin using this you always look beatiful.
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
I would love to find a sample so I could try it before I purchase because of my extreme dry skin and sensitivity