BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Normal, dehydrated or sensitive skin types.Benefits: Nourishing Treatment. Intense healing, soothing and nourishing properties with organic herbs and antioxidants. Assists in toning and refining skin, helps prevent blemishes and eruptions leaving complexion with a healthy, smooth, hydrated glow see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this line. I usually break out with every face product but this is very natural and makes my skin very soft. I do wish the price was cheaper, but it is a great skin care product for sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Kimmly C.
I am a lover of all natural body treatments, and of eminence, but this product let me down a little. It didn't work quite as well as expected, and this particular blend of herbs smell unpleasant. It did help reduce pore size and refresh my skin, after using for a 5 min mask, but did cause a tiny bit of irritation to show up the next day. All in all, just an ok product, I will probably not be buying again. If your skin is not as sensitive as mine is and you don't have a super sensitive nose, you might like this a bit more than I did.
lisa b.
Eureka
I love all products from this company and brand. When using this masque, my skin was left feeling cleaner and smoother and i really feel like it did what it was supposed to do. I will continue to buy this product from local businesses in my area.
Katherine A.
Very nourishing for your skin — particularly great for sensitive skin. It is an effective toner and I do feel like it helped refine my pores. That being said, I think there are more effective masks out there.
Annabel F.
sewanee, TN
Great product, fees very natural and light on the skin. I was nervous about it irritating me, but I had no problems. It goes on nice and is not too heavy on the skin. It is a bit difficult to remove, but I like the effect
Cynthia M.
tulsa
This ok I like it the only thing is the smell but it does make you face skin feel very good and kinda soft. I tried this because of my friend and I really like that she told me of this. This is why I recommend this.
Vanessa S.
Covina
The aroma is just wonderful in this cooling masque. It is truly an at-home spa treatment. this mask works great on sensetive skin, it wont clog your pores neither irritete your skin, i just love to use it before i go party.
Brittany S.
America
This product was worth the extra money I had to spend, it’s a bit pricey but really worth the money, I’m a first time customer and this was the first thin I bought and it met my expectation, I have recommend it to others
Stephanie H.
Scottsdale, AZ
All of eminence products smell incredible and are incredibly kind to the skin. This product smells great and helps clear out pores and calm inflammation, I do recommend it but make sure to keep refrigerated.
Abby E.
DesMoines
Katie R.
Kaysville
I absolutely love Emeninence products. The seven herb treatment made a noticeable difference in my skin within the first few uses. My skin was very dry and irritated and nothing seemed to work. This stuff finally did the trick!