BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Normal, dehydrated or sensitive skin types.Benefits: Nourishing Treatment. Intense healing, soothing and nourishing properties with organic herbs and antioxidants. Assists in toning and refining skin, helps prevent blemishes and eruptions leaving complexion with a healthy, smooth, hydrated glow see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this line. I usually break out with every face product but this is very natural and makes my skin very soft. I do wish the price was cheaper, but it is a great skin care product for sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
lisa b.
Eureka
I love all products from this company and brand. When using this masque, my skin was left feeling cleaner and smoother and i really feel like it did what it was supposed to do. I will continue to buy this product from local businesses in my area.
Cynthia M.
tulsa
This ok I like it the only thing is the smell but it does make you face skin feel very good and kinda soft. I tried this because of my friend and I really like that she told me of this. This is why I recommend this.
Katherine A.
Very nourishing for your skin — particularly great for sensitive skin. It is an effective toner and I do feel like it helped refine my pores. That being said, I think there are more effective masks out there.
Annabel F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great product, fees very natural and light on the skin. I was nervous about it irritating me, but I had no problems. It goes on nice and is not too heavy on the skin. It is a bit difficult to remove, but I like the effect
Savannah t.
Houston
I loved this product so much because the fact that it don't leave your skin looking flaky it leaves it smooth and also it's organic and that's what attracted me to the product
Stephanie H.
Scottsdale, AZ
All of eminence products smell incredible and are incredibly kind to the skin. This product smells great and helps clear out pores and calm inflammation, I do recommend it but make sure to keep refrigerated.
Abby E.
DesMoines
Keely B.
Jasper, TN
Love this product ! Such great stuff for my skin care regimen. Bought it at my local Walmart! Very gentle to my skin. Nothing harsh about it. Very effective! Worked instantly! Would recommend to everyone!
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing product all around and totally worth the cost. My friend had a girls spa night at her house and this was one of the options she gave to use. I am so happy I chose it because it is amazing!!! I bought some immediately for myself. I would highly recommend it to anyone with dry or oil skin.
Ashley F.
I LOVE this product. My skin felt fantastic and felt so silky and smooth afterwards. I recommended this to several of my salon clients and even gave it away in a monthly drawing. This is def a MUST have