BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Assists in preparing the skin for further treatments (penetration of products will be increased) description gentle exfoliation skin type: sensitive, irritated, oily, seborreic and rosacea skin types. see more...

Momoko T.
Vancouver
This mask can do two things: acts as a mask and exfoliate your skin. It is great for those who would like to do both at once. After your skin softens while waiting for the mask to set, you can immediately exfoliate with the organic seeds that will get rid of any dead skin cells on your face. It is very gentle and creamy and it smells absolutely amazing. I've tried this mask many time and I was never disappointed in the result that it gives: softer skin, reduction of oil and a very clean-feeling face. The only downside to this product was how the shelf life is very short (around 1 month) because the product will start to get dry and won't feel as good on the skin.
Ashley L.
Virginia Bch, VA
The scent of this product is originally what attracted me to it; however, the result is what will make me a continued user. The rosehip mixed with the exfoliation helped to wash away dead skin cells while also evening out my skin tone
Leah T.
This smells amazing and helps my skin so much! Great value, can’t remember the price, but it’s totally worth every penny! I wasn’t sure of what to expect because I have sensitive skin, but it’s great!
Karlabanales B.
Antioch
Its amazing and smells soo nice , very good product & good value as well and its also organic how awsome is that . Only had it for a month and the results are great i would recommend this for anyone looking for a great exfoliator
Hannah W.
This a great exfoliating mask! It’s gentle on the skin yet harsh enough to actually exfoliate you without making you beat red. Definitely met my expectations, it made my skin so soft I would for sure but it again.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Eminence is a brand not many people are aware of, and I really hope that changes. A friend of mine brought me some of this from an overseas trip and it is fabulous. Also, if you do some research on Eminence, you’ll discover the brand is 100% organic even to the point that the company trademarked their farming system. It’s expensive but worth it.
CRISTINA K.
Glendale
This mask is beyond amazing! I’m an esthetician so I use it on my clients and on myself before extractions because it makes the blackheads slip out so easily! No pushing or shoving on the pores. This is a staple in my skincare routine now.
Sara Y.
Friendswood, TX
I love eminence products. As an esthetician who uses these products daily you really get to see the difference in the skin. It’s extremely gentle on the skin and I always recommend these products to my friends and family
Jesse W.
Houma
This product is great for exfoliating. Be sure to add water on your hands and face before applying as this product is quite thick. It tightens pores but can leave skin dry so be sure to use a good moisturizer after.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I work in a salon and day spa that uses all eminence products during facials and sell the products as well. I have had this product used during both a facial and own it at home because it works so great! Very wonderful company.
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
What is the exfoliant in this?