BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Assists in preparing the skin for further treatments (penetration of products will be increased) description gentle exfoliation skin type: sensitive, irritated, oily, seborreic and rosacea skin types. see more...

Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rose hip to begin with is an amazing thing to use in your products, so that automatically gives it 2 thumbs up. Anything exfoliating is usually what I go for and this stuff really does an amazing job. It gets all of that dead skin that's lingering, off of my face. Highly recommend this!!
Kassidy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a great one- if you can get over the scent. I don't know if it's the chemicals, or the natural ingredients, but I just cannot stand the scent! I wish Eminence had gone a different route with this one. It is honestly too bad because the actual masque is freaking awesome.
Kelsey J.
Williston, ND
In love with this product. Leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and smooth feeling. The beads in it are perfect
Haley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask. It's exfoliates and has a great moisture aspect for my skin. I like the rosehip
Zoie K.
Austintown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask! Easy to apply, my skin was so smooth after using it!!!! Highly reccomend!
Stephanie P.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. As always with eminence products, get a consult from a spa first. I had combination, sensitive skin and this worked perfectly for me. It was calming for my redness, helped reduce he size of my pores, and got rid of my acne.
Sofia B.
Chile, Puerto Varas
This mask is good but my face is a little bit sensitive, and i don't like it. i love this product but its awesome
Kimberly M.
this mask I used only once, it is very good but very expensive is why I've only used rarely.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
What is the exfoliant in this?