Eminence Red Currant Rapid Infusion Masque uploaded by Lorna C.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Red Currant Rapid Infusion Masque(2 oz.)Benefits Ideal for normal to combination Delivers powerful antioxidants and high levels of vitamins Maintains and improves skin's elasticity, hydration and vitality Delivers nutrients deep into the skin's barrier Red Currant is a natural astringent and a good source of Vitamin C Elderflower reduces inflammation Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...*
Mileidy L.
Mileidy L.
excelente mascarilla, recomendada al ciento por ciento, no dejaria de usarla, me deja la cara increiblemente bien.
Leah S.
Leah S.
It's very gentle on my skin and really held my acne. I like that it doesn't take long
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Love the way it leaves my skin feeling. Love the scent and how well it rejuvenates my skin. A great spa like treatment without going to the spa! Definitely a good purchase and will buy again.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
I love this! I love the packaging especially because I can keep it in my shower to use without worrying about water sneaking in.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Marion, VA
I love the mask you put them on that you are and then it makes your face so soft after you pull it off and it brings out all of your pores and blackheads makes your skin super-soft I would buy this product over and over again the price is great it just makes you feel like so wonderful and it has met my expectations completely
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Good product I just started to used this and I really have felt changes in my skin.
My skin is gettinf better with this lotion I'm so happy :)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I recommend this for anyone who feels like their skin needs a bit of brightening. Organic is important when you're putting it on your face. The lady who does my facials recommended to use this once a week. I even sleep in it sometimes and wake up feeling like my skin is refreshed. Another plus, it smells fantastic!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I like this product. Skin felt softer after one use. A bit of a strange lumpy texture but it seems to work nicely.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Georgian Bluffs , ON
My new favourite product! I am absolutely obsessed. I work at a resort that uses Eminence products at our spa and I wish I didn't wait so long to try them! I have very sensitive skin and have no issues using this brand.