BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

A revitalizing and pore-refining mask Contains antioxidant and astringent Raspberry Juice Blueberry Juice and Blackberry Juice to shrink pores Blended with Honey to deliver non-greasy moisture Loaded with vitamins Coenzyme Q10 and Alpha Lipoid Acid to improve the appearance of skin Unveils a refined and younger looking complexion Perfect for all skin types particularly those with enlarged pores. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ali C.
I actually just used this mask last night and I always feel like I’m at the spa when I use it!! I got it from a beauty show in Vegas and I wish I could go back to get another one!! The full size is a huge container so anyone who is nervous about the price, you will probably have this madden for the rest of your life because you get so much and use so little. It really does smooth out my texture really well and tighten my pores!! It’s kind of hard to scrub off so I would recommend using a warm towel to remove it
Lacey M.
Cadillac, MI
My aesthetician turned me on to these products and I’m incredibly hooked. This product in specific leaves my face feeling refreshed and healthy! Since I’ve begun using their products I feel like my face is the cleanest it’s ever been. It’s just what my face needed.
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I never tried this before so I don’t know and you can buy it at Walmart or even target and it’s ok I guess like I’m not disappointed and it has nice packaging . I would buy it just to try it all over again .
María G.
Muy buena para minimizar la apariencia de poros abiertos. Deja la piel tersa y tiene un olor muy rico. Definitivamente estos productos son de lo mejor que hay en el mercado. Sus precios son un poco altos pero su calidad lo vale.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
It's easy to use and made a huge difference to my facial complexion! At first I was worried since it is a Pro product, but after reading the instructions below I felt good about buying the product and trying it. It last me forever! My face turned bright.
gabriela D.
I tried it once and I loved it, my skin felt tight and smooth. Price is not bad because it really works. I would definitely buy it. Btw the packaging is simple but cut I absolutely recommend this mask
Bianca M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This refining mask smells AMAZING . I thought the smell would be overwhelming at first but it wasn’t it smells like a scented foundation which isn’t a bad thing
Julian D.
port allegany
very likely to buy this again amazing for the price and does wonders for your skin!! i reccomend this for women and men any color size or skin type!!!
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I love this I just gonna talk about the lip concealer on this product it's creamy and very well pigmented really dose cover up acne and dark spots
Corrine G.
Knoxville
Helps my pores alot. My pores look like craters on my face and the more ik use this the better I look. It smells nice too whichb is a huge plus.