BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

A revitalizing and pore-refining mask Contains antioxidant and astringent Raspberry Juice Blueberry Juice and Blackberry Juice to shrink pores Blended with Honey to deliver non-greasy moisture Loaded with vitamins Coenzyme Q10 and Alpha Lipoid Acid to improve the appearance of skin Unveils a refined and younger looking complexion Perfect for all skin types particularly those with enlarged pores. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
It's easy to use and made a huge difference to my facial complexion! At first I was worried since it is a Pro product, but after reading the instructions below I felt good about buying the product and trying it. It last me forever! My face turned bright.
gabriela D.
I tried it once and I loved it, my skin felt tight and smooth. Price is not bad because it really works. I would definitely buy it. Btw the packaging is simple but cut I absolutely recommend this mask
Anna Grace S.
Bossier City, LA
i love this product because it makes my skin feel absolutely amazing after i use it!
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I love this I just gonna talk about the lip concealer on this product it's creamy and very well pigmented really dose cover up acne and dark spots
Zoe A.
San Mateo, CA
great for my dry skin. this is not worth the money i paid. helps my pores appear smaller. this product smells bad.
María G.
Muy buena para minimizar la apariencia de poros abiertos. Deja la piel tersa y tiene un olor muy rico. Definitivamente estos productos son de lo mejor que hay en el mercado. Sus precios son un poco altos pero su calidad lo vale.
Jessica S.
This is very good..its very smooth to the skon.would totally remommend this product its a bit pricey but worth the hype..
Luz S.
santiago
Te ayuda a tapar imperfecciones de tu cara para un resultado más parece
Hidrata l piel y te dura todo el día
Muy bueno para salir