BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

A revitalizing and pore-refining mask Contains antioxidant and astringent Raspberry Juice Blueberry Juice and Blackberry Juice to shrink pores Blended with Honey to deliver non-greasy moisture Loaded with vitamins Coenzyme Q10 and Alpha Lipoid Acid to improve the appearance of skin Unveils a refined and younger looking complexion Perfect for all skin types particularly those with enlarged pores. see more...

Ali C.
I actually just used this mask last night and I always feel like I’m at the spa when I use it!! I got it from a beauty show in Vegas and I wish I could go back to get another one!! The full size is a huge container so anyone who is nervous about the price, you will probably have this madden for the rest of your life because you get so much and use so little. It really does smooth out my texture really well and tighten my pores!! It’s kind of hard to scrub off so I would recommend using a warm towel to remove it
Lacey M.
Cadillac, MI
My aesthetician turned me on to these products and I’m incredibly hooked. This product in specific leaves my face feeling refreshed and healthy! Since I’ve begun using their products I feel like my face is the cleanest it’s ever been. It’s just what my face needed.
Hannah H.
I have giant pores so finding a product that helps to reduce that is crucial. Gentle product too it does not cause me to break out at all. It definitely meets my expectations which it shouldn’t because it is a bit pricey. A lower price would definitely improve
Lexie S.
Weatherford, TX
I am addicted to Eminence and have tried several of their masks. I love them all but this one absolutely takes the cake! I can’t believe I am just now using this. I had a strange red, deep, under the skin pimple and after one use it was gone the next day! This mask is also cooling, it feels amazing! I am truly blown away and will be recommending this to everyone I know!
Brittany T.
st johns
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this mask. It smells really good and made my face feel smooth and silky, it didn’t even bother my sensitive skin. The packaging was basic but nice.
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
I am new to this influenster, so, to give my opinion, I should first try the products, although this brand seems very good and I would love to try the product and thus give the go-ahead and promote it. my social networks I definitely want to try. And I have tried some products some are good and others are not, so I would like to read this message to get its quality and be able to share and promote them on my social networks.
Daylin M.
Louisville
If I am sincere I have never tried any facial mask of this type or any other so it would be useless to make some kind of comment about something that I have not tried.
Rosa D.
Bakersfield
I absolutely love it. I have this skin that I think is dry and I like how it levees my skin. I live this works like it should. I also think it’s worth it price. I definitely recommend to try this out and see for yourself. Hope this works out for you.
Emily G.
This pore refining mask is so helpful on special occasions!It really makes them clear and disappear and I’m so glad I found it!It wasn’t TOO pricey but I def loved it after I got it!I would recommend this to anyone interested!xoxo
María G.
Muy buena para minimizar la apariencia de poros abiertos. Deja la piel tersa y tiene un olor muy rico. Definitivamente estos productos son de lo mejor que hay en el mercado. Sus precios son un poco altos pero su calidad lo vale.

Amazon