BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Pumpkin Latte Hydration Masque helps to nourish and balance dry, dehydrated skin while soothing irritation caused by dry skin. It will brighten, heal and purify your complexion while Pineapple Pulp gently exfoliates dead skin cells. Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
A nice, natural skincare line, Eminence products are great for sensitive skin. This was surprisingly effective in hydration while still being quite mild. Not a huge fan of pumpkin but it did get the job done well enough to repurchase and deal with the smell.
Elizabeth S.
My skin is typically oily but I have combination skin. I like these masques because they are skin firming, hydrating, oil balancing, and they leave my skin feeling so soft.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
This mask brings me into the holiday season! It's so rich and yummy smelling and leaves my skin feeling completely nourished. I honestly only tried this product because I love everything pumpkin. I'm so glad I did. Its perfect for the winter months when my skin is a little drier than normal.
Whitney H.
Vallejo, CA
My obsession during the holidays! Smells just like pumpkin pie. I always use this when my skin needs to look it's best. It definitely helps slough away dead skin and bring back hydration. As a licensed esthetician, I always recommend this to others!
Aly W.
Living in a very dry climate and being outdoors a fair amount of time I have tried an abundance of hydrating masks and absolutely love this one! The Eminence line has really helped my skin feel and look moisturized and relieve that dry and burning sensation. Plus, truly smells like pumpkin!!
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Cooled and warmed at the same time! The squash in it really helped to brighten and even out my dull skin during the dry winter months. The active ingredients made my skin look like I got a peel. The latte spice scent was great as well!
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is the Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel from Éminence. Put this product on after cleansing and before moisturizing to deeply penetrate the skin and for effective and natural exfoliation for all skin types! I tried it last night and my skin feels smooth and incredibly soft. I like this peel because you can actually feel the tingling sensation on your skin. Bye bye dead skin cells!
Jazmin W.
I absolutely loved this face mask. I got a sample of it with an order and it was enough for a one and a half use but I used the whole thing. It smells delicious and applies so smoothly. It felt great on my skin and tingled a little, which felt great. It left my skin feeling revitalized, refreshed and smooth. I loved everything about it. It was definitely one of the best masques I have ever used.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
This mask are super restructurantes my husband is not very regular using skin care products so when left consetir I apply this mask because I feel that recovers quickly lack of nutrients that he needs the skin to the same time eliminating impurities