BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Pumpkin Latte Hydration Masque helps to nourish and balance dry, dehydrated skin while soothing irritation caused by dry skin. It will brighten, heal and purify your complexion while Pineapple Pulp gently exfoliates dead skin cells. Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
This mask are super restructurantes my husband is not very regular using skin care products so when left consetir I apply this mask because I feel that recovers quickly lack of nutrients that he needs the skin to the same time eliminating impurities
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
This mask brings me into the holiday season! It's so rich and yummy smelling and leaves my skin feeling completely nourished. I honestly only tried this product because I love everything pumpkin. I'm so glad I did. Its perfect for the winter months when my skin is a little drier than normal.
Jazmin W.
I absolutely loved this face mask. I got a sample of it with an order and it was enough for a one and a half use but I used the whole thing. It smells delicious and applies so smoothly. It felt great on my skin and tingled a little, which felt great. It left my skin feeling revitalized, refreshed and smooth. I loved everything about it. It was definitely one of the best masques I have ever used.
Kayla S.
Corpus Christi, TX
One of my friends owns this and she had let me try it and it worked amazing for my skin
Whitney H.
Vallejo , CA
My obsession during the holidays! Smells just like pumpkin pie. I always use this when my skin needs to look it's best. It definitely helps slough away dead skin and bring back hydration. As a licensed esthetician, I always recommend this to others!
Jennifer M.
Atlanta, GA
This masque is amazing! I love all the products because they all seem to be so natural! They have the most unique scents and they all work amazing. The face masks are my favorite and I prefer at home face masks versus spa now because of Eminence!
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
I some What like this skin care cream, it works pretty good. I'm a first time user. I bought this at my local Macy's. I felt this was effective for me, it wasn't really disappointing. I honestly would recommend it to others
Jen G.
I find eminence breaks you out the first few times your use it, but that's because your skin is detoxing. You do have to give it a few days to be able to see the results. Would like this product better if it came in a pump or a squeeze tube. The smell is amazing.
merce v.
Todo lo que tenga que ver con tratamientos hay estoy. me encanta las mascarillas y mas si te ayudan a la piel
Jada V.
APO, AE
I have never tried this but Pumpkin latte sounds amazing so I really need this in my life.