BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Pink Grapefruit Clarifying Masque targets blemishes and removes excess oil on normal to oily skin types to keep soft, healthy, and improve circulation. This contains Grapefruit for Vitamin C, Mandarin to improve circulation, and Honey to nourish and hydrate skin. Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

Janine C.
Brandon
I use the whole skin care line since it is all natural. Very big investment but the products will last a year. It works I follow the order of what to use and very effective. I do not have to pay for facials that often since I purchased the products myself. My skin looks like I am 30 and I am 42
Natalie R.
Chicago
Such an amazing clarifying mask. I love this product and the entire line. Eminence has some of the most fantastic products and whichever you choose you can’t go wrong... especially with this one. It’s such a treat to use and will make your skin look and feel amazing
Lailey M.
New Braunfels, TX
DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!! I use this product as a all over face mask and to spot treat! Amazing for quickly reducing those annoying pimples! And the packaging is very sanitary.
Breyane F.
This smells phenomenal I love it having sensitive skin as well this doesn't irritate my face what so ever
Joanarc S.
Cleansing and exfoliating are one of my favorite things to do so when #eminenceorganics sent over these producta, I was excited. Eminence Organics uses the natural, organic, and Biodynamic ingredients.

The Pink Grapefruit Clarifying Masque smells exactly like grapefruit. It applies creamy and pink, which is cute. It dries almost white and has a cooling and tingling sensation while it dries. It almost feels and looks like glossier mega greens once dry. It didn't itch or sting, which usually what I feel with organic masks. This just left my skin bright, soft and supple afterwards. I also like the pink bits, which are pink grapefruit puree. While rinsing, it feels like a creamy, milky cleanser. I use this in the middle of the week to rejuvenate and refresh my skin and it hasn't failed me. Out of the three, this is my favorite.
Janelle N.
Grande Prairie
I love eminence products! They are the only thing I use for my facial skincare. The grapefruit smells amazing & all of the products actually work for tightening & minimizing fine lines & wrinkles.
Shannon S.
I would suggest this to all my friends and family! I love the way the product works, how it smells and that it’s organic. I have yet to come across any of Eminence’s products that negatively effect my face. Not to mention I’m a huge supporter of Eminences values and mission.
Melissa W.
Amazing every single product I try from this line is amazing! I have tried product from this brand that are not for my skin type and I haven't had any negative reactions. I love that a little bit goes a faw way and I feel like I'm getting my money worth for this brand.
Doha y.
canada
Amazing would love to use it again it feels nice on my skin it smells bom like amazing everyone should try this product
Zoey K.
This mask smells great and feels good on the skin because it brightens your face and makes it feel fresh