Eminence Phyto Masque not Hot Skin Care uploaded by Nicole C.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Gently lightens pigmentation description stimulating repair and revitalizing with natural phytoestrogens skin type dehydrated, fatigued, mature, menopausal, oily, blemished or acne skin types. see more...

Buy on Dermstore
  • "This luxurious hot mask is an absolute god send. If my skin is giving me fits, is uneven, or just can’t make up its dang mind- this mask helps. Heads up- hot isn’t in the name for no reason. This mask gets hot and makes your skin beet red, but the results are 100% worth it. I have very sensitive, dry, and uneven skin and this mask didn’t hurt or make me break out. Get yoself some!" in 3 reviews
Anna I.
Springfield, IL
Unfortunately, this mask gave me an allergic reaction. I have super sensitive skin and lots of allergies, so it’s no surprise that it gave me a reaction. I ended up with tons of little red bumps all over my skin after using this, and I will not be repurchasing. I wanted to love it, but just can’t!
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
It’s a very tingly feeling. It works almost instantaneously, it help me to rejuvenate my skin. It has many nutrients that help rejuvenate and bring back my natural texture. I highly recommend this to anyone that wants to stimulate their face and to get rid of the redness and bring out their imperfections and get rid of them.
E•CHU•BACCA ✨.
Dublin, OH
The eight greens phyto masque is my go to for hydration! It is a gel texture and very cool and gentle on the skins. It is a great value bc it is concentrated masque so a bit of water is needed to help it spread better
Baylee A.
Madison, AL
Okay!! One thing about the mask: don’t be scared when it burns!! It is meant to burn and detox the skin. I’ve had amazing results with this product. I usually love having facial nights with my friends and we use it. Always helps my skin breathe more
Katherine A.
Be warned that this mask will leave your face red for a good 10 minutes, after you take it off. That goes away — promise — and you are left with smooth, firm, radiant skin. Perfect for a home spa day.
Morgan M.
Grapevine
I used this product right after giving birth to my son for hormonal breakouts. I loved the feel. It did turn me red which lasted for a about an hour but it did calm my hormonal skin
Abby O.
Denver
Eminence skin care is the best there is. All natural ingredients and is the absolute only brand that I have actually seen make a difference as opposed to just keeping my skin the same and bearable. This mask is amazing and I occasionally sleep in the mask and my skin loves me for it.
Momoko T.
Vancouver
The hot and tingly sensation lasts only for a bit, and sometimes it doesn't truly get hot at all. This product is great for people who are going through hormonal breakouts. It feels very sticky and can get messy but it's still a good protect.
Jennifer M.
This is by far my favorite Eminence Mask. This mask truly does everything, and leaves your skin glowing for days. If you’re sensitive it will leave your skin red for at least 30 mins. For this reason I recommend doing this at night or 1-2 hours before a special event. I call this my date night mask.
Jenn H.
This masque.. Wow! It's great for hormonal acne breakouts. It is spicy! It will stimulate blood flow and leave you nice and pink. I use it weekly. A very gel booger like consistency 🤣
Felicia K.
I was wondering what type of finish does this product leave? Does it leave your skin refreshed and soft? Or just rinsed and clean?