BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Gently lightens pigmentation description stimulating repair and revitalizing with natural phytoestrogens skin type dehydrated, fatigued, mature, menopausal, oily, blemished or acne skin types. see more...

Eminence Phyto Masque not Hot Skin Care
  • "This luxurious hot mask is an absolute god send. If my skin is giving me fits, is uneven, or just can’t make up its dang mind- this mask helps. Heads up- hot isn’t in the name for no reason. This mask gets hot and makes your skin beet red, but the results are 100% worth it. I have very sensitive, dry, and uneven skin and this mask didn’t hurt or make me break out. Get yoself some!" in 3 reviews
Abby O.
Denver
Eminence skin care is the best there is. All natural ingredients and is the absolute only brand that I have actually seen make a difference as opposed to just keeping my skin the same and bearable. This mask is amazing and I occasionally sleep in the mask and my skin loves me for it.
Jennifer M.
Livermore, CA
This is by far my favorite Eminence Mask. This mask truly does everything, and leaves your skin glowing for days. If you’re sensitive it will leave your skin red for at least 30 mins. For this reason I recommend doing this at night or 1-2 hours before a special event. I call this my date night mask.
E•CHU•BACCA ✨.
Dublin , OH
The eight greens phyto masque is my go to for hydration! It is a gel texture and very cool and gentle on the skins. It is a great value bc it is concentrated masque so a bit of water is needed to help it spread better
Baylee A.
Madison, AL
Okay!! One thing about the mask: don’t be scared when it burns!! It is meant to burn and detox the skin. I’ve had amazing results with this product. I usually love having facial nights with my friends and we use it. Always helps my skin breathe more
Katherine A.
Be warned that this mask will leave your face red for a good 10 minutes, after you take it off. That goes away — promise — and you are left with smooth, firm, radiant skin. Perfect for a home spa day.
Morgan M.
Grapevine
I used this product right after giving birth to my son for hormonal breakouts. I loved the feel. It did turn me red which lasted for a about an hour but it did calm my hormonal skin
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
I looooooove any of the 8 greens line and this product is a really kick in the face - in the best way. Some days I just really need to get the blood moving and cells to regenerate fasting and this is my favorite masque for that. I love to follow up this masque with something cooling like the strawberry rhubarb masque. That’s a great combo.
Afton T.
Johnson City
Most skin care lines claim to be “organic” and free from all types of additives, but Eminence products truly are top of the line. While their products are pricey. They are well worth it. This mask is one of my go to items on a regular basis ( I even like the hot one!)
Noel H.
Ragley, LA
Love love love love this mask! It’s kind of pricy, but definitely worth it. One of my very favorite products from Eminence. I was introduced to the brand by a local esthetician during a facial and I’m HOOKED.
Mandee R.
Edwardsville, IL
Love this product and that they’re organic! The mask really helps with problem areas! I love that it’s good for my skin too! A bit pricey but a little goes A LONG WAY.
Felicia K.
I was wondering what type of finish does this product leave? Does it leave your skin refreshed and soft? Or just rinsed and clean?