Eminence Pear & Poppy Seed Microderm Polisher uploaded by Rhonda B.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

All Skin Types Enhanced Formula with Biocomplex™ Polish your skin to perfection with the natural microdermabrasion action of poppy seeds and fine walnut.  Scrumptious pear and apple pulp infuse your skin with bioflavonoids and antioxidants.  All signs of roughness and dryness will be smoothed away to leave a smooth and glowing complexion. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. Made with Renewable Energy Only authorized distributors, salons or licensed professionals who or which received essential education may use or sel. see more...

Eminence Pear & Poppy Seed Microderm Polisher
  • "I came across this product from a you tuber who said she used it and had awesome skin so I decided to look it up. Although really pricey this product is amazing! I try to use it once a week and use their mud mask after and let me tell you the combination is amazing. I swear it takes like the first layer of your skin off (I count this as a good thing because I have terrible cystic acne and very oily skin). Following up with a mask is a good idea because you just opened up your pores so the mask can really get in there. After use my skin is so soft; it is very obvious when I miss a week. " in 4 reviews
  • "Let me just say that eminence organics is MY hg skincare line. if you have an opportunity to try this brand, please do. This exfoliator is VERY abrasive so people with sensitive skin, beware. Personally, I Love it. it makes my skin so smooth after I use it. " in 3 reviews
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Very effective, aggressive scrub. This is more of a weekly/monthly scrub vs a daily. Smells super good and worth the cost. If you have cystic acne I wouldn't use this until your skin heals since it could irritate it further. I would try a hot mask from Eminence like the Paprika mask or 8 Greens Phyto Hot. Best skin care line ever!
cammie g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
CJ B.
Little Rock, AR
This is such a great natural exfoliants. As someone who deals with scarring from acne, this product has really helped sloth off what I couldn't with my cheaper exfoliants. It's pretty intense so I don't use it every week and switch out with their strawberry rhubarb dermafoliant.
Jena W.
Bardstown, KY
Love this product. I have scars from very bad acne as a teenager and with daily use of this product my scars have reduced by 50% in like 6 months of use. Everyone notices the difference in my skin! A+++ to Eminence for such an amazing product!
Kerri K.
Carlstadt
I love love love this product and line. I was first introduced to it during a facial. I walked out of there looking 10 years younger. This thoroughly cleans your face and leaves you feeling fresh and very smooth! It's a must try!
Natasha L.
Glen Oaks, NY
Great exfoliant. It is kinda abrasive so just becareful if you have sensitive skin. I use this every 2 days. It is a little pricey but well worth it! I got this off amazon and it came properly.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Omg when I first try this I was in heaven very soft it really does leave your skin feeling really perfection. I will never use any other product anymore just amazing
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this exfoliator! I have sensitive skin and this scrub is very abrasive so I only use once or twice a week. It helps keep my pores clean and skin clear!
Katelyn W.
This is a great product. Smells fantastic. Honestly a bit too harsh for my skin so it required a little dilution for me. But still a great product