BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence organics tea tree and mint hand cleansers (2 ounce/60 ml) benefits great for all skin types antibacterial cleanser that is non drying sanitizes while soothing and nourishing skin protects from germs and bacteria features vanilla soothes skin peppermint heals skin while cooling and nourishes skin with vitamin a and c tea tree oil acts as an anti-inflammatory aloe soothes and calms the skin eminence organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
I have a tester of this moisturizer and I really like the scent of the vanilla and mint together. The weather has not warmed up yet and skin always needs extra love and care. I also work with small children and I try to wash my hands as much as possible. The texture is rich and creamy but blends well into your skin without feeling greasy.
ŃèÝ M.
Sfassif, Khemisset
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it

back