Eminence Organics Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer 2 oz/60ml uploaded by kelly m.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence OrganicsStone Crop Whip Moisturizer(2 oz./60 ml)Benefits Ideal for normal, dehydrated, or unevenly pigmented skin This moisturizer is designed to help prevent pigmentation, lighten existing pigmentation, and assist in regenerating the epidermis naturally Skin will be supplied with essential bioflavonoids and carotenoids, which are extremely effective in combating free radicals and improving moisture levels in the skin Use daily to protect against environmental damage while firming and toning stressed, fatigued skin Features Stone Crop brightens and evens pigmentation Corn Germ Oil softens skin Biocomplex contains Vitamin A, C Ester, E, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Coenzyme Q10Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Veronica R.
I have used this before and did really love it!! It is a little pricey but for the high end ingredients in it, it's worth the price. I purchase my eminence products from a local spa and boutique. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer for dry to combination skin. It's also really good for sensitive skin.
kelly m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The stone crop line from eminence has transformed my skin. I have tried everything out there for acne and nothing has healed my skin the way these products do. Stonecrop works and heals damaged skin. They are so moisturizing but give you a matte finish. Absolutely amazing products.
Lauren B.
Phoenix , AZ
I'm in love with anything eminence and I'm pretty sure I own every stone crop product they make. It's perfect for my dry dehydrated skin and really helps me make feel good in my own skin! It's not too bad of a price either considering how great the results are
Amber G.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizer that doesn't cause any acne. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized and hydrated. It is organic and it is great for sensitive skin.
Maria Laura F.
Thornton, CO
I love this brand, it is amazing! The whip moisturizer is one of my favorite products, leaves my skin soft every time I use it. Love the scent too
Cindy M.
Mecca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the brand. Its all organic without any harmful chemicals and actually works. It rejuvenates skin for a fresh healthy feeling
stephanie G.
Minneapolis, MN
So soothing and moisturizing on my sensitive skin. I really liked that it didn't feel heavy or clog my pores. Lovely light scent.
S Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good stuff. I use this daily. Does not cause acne. Great for sensitive skin. Love this stuff for every day over make up or not.
Karen S.
Baraboo, WI
Great fresh and clean moisturizer. I paired with the stone crop cleanser and serum. Great organic line.
Farah B.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all organics brands! This leaves my skin very moisturized with a great smell.