Eminence Organics Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer 2 oz/60ml uploaded by Hannah K.Eminence Organics Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer 2 oz/60ml uploaded by kelly m.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence OrganicsStone Crop Whip Moisturizer(2 oz./60 ml)Benefits Ideal for normal, dehydrated, or unevenly pigmented skin This moisturizer is designed to help prevent pigmentation, lighten existing pigmentation, and assist in regenerating the epidermis naturally Skin will be supplied with essential bioflavonoids and carotenoids, which are extremely effective in combating free radicals and improving moisture levels in the skin Use daily to protect against environmental damage while firming and toning stressed, fatigued skin Features Stone Crop brightens and evens pigmentation Corn Germ Oil softens skin Biocomplex contains Vitamin A, C Ester, E, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Coenzyme Q10Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Heather L.
Dauphin , PA
Amazing product! I was recommended this product for sun spots I HAD on my face. After a few weeks of use I noticed my sun spots were starting to fade away. Also leaves your face feeling soft and hydrated without feeling greasy.
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
Best moisturizer ever! I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this is the best product for me! I've recommended it to several friends and they all say the same thing!
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
I am so impressed with this moisturizer. It feels like conditioner for your face! It is so smooth and hydrating and lasts all day without an oily finish. And as always, the stone crop is such an incredible scent. I love vegan, organic, all natural skin care! 😍
kelly m.
The stone crop line from eminence has transformed my skin. I have tried everything out there for acne and nothing has healed my skin the way these products do. Stonecrop works and heals damaged skin. They are so moisturizing but give you a matte finish. Absolutely amazing products.
cammie g.
This stone crop moisturizer is so amazing. It is great for the winter, but a little too rich for summer. It smells great and is great for uneven skin tone like the rest of the stone crop line. If you have sensitive highly reactive skin, there really isn't anything better.
Veronica R.
I have used this before and did really love it!! It is a little pricey but for the high end ingredients in it, it's worth the price. I purchase my eminence products from a local spa and boutique. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer for dry to combination skin. It's also really good for sensitive skin.
Lauren B.
Phoenix , AZ
I'm in love with anything eminence and I'm pretty sure I own every stone crop product they make. It's perfect for my dry dehydrated skin and really helps me make feel good in my own skin! It's not too bad of a price either considering how great the results are
Sami M.
I'm a fan of Eminence products because they use ingredients that are safe and won't irritate most skin types. Many spas in CA use this line for facials. This is a great moisturizer.
Angel S.
Glendale, AZ
My all time favorite face moisturizer!! Absolutely worth every penny and will continue to purchase. It's very gentle on your face and leaves your skin feeling great!!! Eminence is #1
Amber G.
Reno, NV
This is a great moisturizer that doesn't cause any acne. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized and hydrated. It is organic and it is great for sensitive skin.