BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

You're just a stone's throw away from clearer, firmer, brighter, more hydrated skin. Eminence Stone Crop Masque regenerates, lightens, and firms stressed skin with the use of plant ingredients as well as numerous antioxidants. Your skin's moisture levels will be balanced, your skin tone evened, and sensitive skin calmed. see more...

• What is your favorite thing about this amazing product 3 Answers
  • Hoping to try out more masks. What are the benefits of th...3 Answers
  • What is this mask for? Like benefits? 2 Answers
Eminence Organics Stone Crop Masque
  • "[product:eminence-organics-stone-crop-masque] I absolutely Love this product. It's nice gel form beautiful texture. Makes my skin Glow. I have sensitive skin so this product really is matched perfectly for me. Organic and smells delightful I love it." in 5 reviews
Kenzee R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Stone Crop Masque 2 oz/60 ml more...
I love all of the stonecrop products! They all smell great and since the entire line is organic everything is smells good and does wonders to your skin! Pair this mask with the stonecrop mist toner and you will never go back to your old regimen! If you aren’t into masks they make a great cleanser too!
Jenis W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: Stone Crop Masque 2 oz/60 ml more...
This mask is amazing in the winter if you tend to get dry, inflamed and chapped. Recommend to use it once a week and you’ll have smooth skin and a great canvas to build upon whether or not you use make up. This is one way to put your best face forward.
Yanna B.
Washougal
Ooh emm geee how much do I love you Eminence! Just wish it wasn’t so expensive for your products. I worked at a spa that sold this brand (and used it for facials) and I’ve tried pretty much all of their products. I love stonecrop, especially the moisturizer!
Amy S.
Review for: Stone Crop Masque 2 oz/60 ml more...
I really like this masque, however it does not feel like I have hardly anything on my face and it doesn’t seem like it helps with blackheads at all. It’s great for lightening and overall moisture though.
Gina T.
Review for: Skincare, Stone Crop Masque 2 oz/60 ml more...
I have been using Eminence products for over 15 years! I have used different lines within the product line over the years depending on my age and where I live. I’m using Stone Crop line now. I cannot have the skin I have without it!! Eminence Organics Eight Greens Phyto Masque HotEminence Organics Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer 2 oz/60mlEminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 OunceEminence Stone Crop Serum
Chantal R.
I've tried this products pretty good face mask aren't really my thing but if I ever feel my face needs a touch-up this is definitely the stuff I'll go to it's great and really helps your skin also really good if you have sensitive skin
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
The Stone Crop line is my favorite line in my favorite brand. The smell is amazing and it’s super gentle on my sensitive skin. I am absolutely glowing after using this.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Eminence is THE BEST organic skincare and the stone crop masque is my favorite for soothing and calming my skin when its 'moody' sensitive, breaking out, and especially if I've had too much sun. I keep it in the fridge to help preserve it and so it feels extra cool and calming.
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
Review for: Skincare more...
This mask is so wonderful. It keeps your skin refreshed and hydrated. It is so sensitive on the skin that it could be left on overnight to get an even better result.
Lexie S.
Aledo, TX
Review for: Stone Crop Masque 2 oz/60 ml more...
This is a delightful, and delicious smelling mask that is very hydrating, great for dry winter or aging skin. I can say I really love this one and would definitely recommend to others. Go try it out!!!
Aleshia R.
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite thing about this amazing product
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Hoping to try out more masks. What are the benefits of this masque?
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx
What is this mask for? Like benefits?
Naicha's F.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Es perfecto para tu piel muy bueno para mi es genial creo que lo usare de ahora en adelante 😉