BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

You're just a stone's throw away from clearer, firmer, brighter, more hydrated skin. Eminence Stone Crop Masque regenerates, lightens, and firms stressed skin with the use of plant ingredients as well as numerous antioxidants. Your skin's moisture levels will be balanced, your skin tone evened, and sensitive skin calmed. see more...

• What is your favorite thing about this amazing product 3 Answers
  • Hoping to try out more masks. What are the benefits of this masque? 3 Answers
  • What is this mask for? Like benefits? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Gina T.
Review for: Skincare, Stone Crop Masque 2 oz/60 ml
I have been using Eminence products for over 15 years! I have used different lines within the product line over the years depending on my age and where I live. I’m using Stone Crop line now. I cannot have the skin I have without it!! Eminence Organics Eight Greens Phyto Masque HotEminence Organics Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer 2 oz/60mlEminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 OunceEminence Stone Crop Serum
Ali C.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite masks for hyper-pigmentation and texture!! I bought this at a beauty show in Vegas and I was a first time user and I will definitely be buying another one! I put it on my face and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and then wash it off and use a wash cloth because it’s a little hard to get off, and when I take it of my skin is glowing and the next morning my texture is smoothed and skin tone is more even!
Cassie *.
Eminence Organics Stone Crop Masque

I absolutely Love this product. It's nice gel form beautiful texture. Makes my skin Glow. I have sensitive skin so this product really is matched perfectly for me. Organic and smells delightful I love it.
Ótimo produto muito bom me satisfeita bastante obrigado a marca que fez este produto perfeito não tem melhor
NATASHA W.
Tulare, CA
I love love love love this product!! Feels great and doesnt smell weird!! This is a must have!!
Amita A.
I love Eminence! Their products are healthy, organic, and work wonders! I have been using them since I was a teen and I can honestly say its the only line I trust. The Stone Crop mask is great for bring your skin back to a healthy looks, helping with dark spots and brightening!
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH
I had a facial at a local spa and they used only Eminence products. This masque was on of the products that they used. I can't pinpoint the results to one particular product, but these products really made my skin feel refreshed and cleansed! Bonus: the are organic and smell great!
Emily B.
This is made with such good ingredients I'd buy it for that alone but it also works! Definitely recommend
Audra R.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Skincare
Being a salon professional myself, I always look for the best products out there. Eminence is a company I can firmly stand behind. All of their products are produced in Hungary, where organic standards are much more strict than in the US. Not just this stone crop masque, but literally, every single product they make smells fantastic. Essentially it is blended fruits, herbs and vegetables. One of the best masque's that I have ever experienced.
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the gel consistency of the stone crop masque. Combined with a little bit of water or tonique it spreads perfectly over my skin. It give me just the hydration my combination skin needs!
Aleshia R.
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite thing about this amazing product
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hoping to try out more masks. What are the benefits of this masque?
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx
What is this mask for? Like benefits?
Naicha's F.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Es perfecto para tu piel muy bueno para mi es genial creo que lo usare de ahora en adelante 😉