BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Sour Cherry Masque combats the damaging effects of free radicals on oily, normal to combination skin types. This stimulates the epidermis by high content of Vitamin C and combating free radicals and toning the skin. Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
I love the smell of this but this is one of the only eminence masks I feel like didn’t actually do anything. I would still get it in a sample size but paying 60 for something that isn’t super functional just isn’t worth it in my opinion
Shelby D.
['Golden', 'CO'], CO
This mask is nice. It has a nice smell and my skin felt soft after using it. It wasn’t my favorite mask I’ve ever used but it was alright. It is a little pricey as well so I probably would not purchase it again.
ashley f.
This mask is amazing!! They use all natural ingredients so you smell the cherries and you see chunks of cherries all over your face which I think is cool
Julian D.
port allegany
very likely to buy this again amazing for the price and does wonders for your skin!! i reccomend this for women and men any color size or skin type!!!
Crystalina C.
not an oily feeling at all but a small amount for a ritual type product. i feel clean once its applied. very effective but a bit pricey
Samira S.
Colts Neck, NJ
Great product you need try i bought because my friend recommended to me and now i not regret it is awesome
Bibi R.
These masks are on the pricier side, but the ingredients are great and that's always important.
Lessly M.
Metter, GA
I have very dry skin, but on days where I've cleansed AND exfoliated or used a masque, and prefer a lighter texture to my moisturizer, this is perfect. The Sour Cherry Whip is great after a skin treatment and makes my skin feel like absolute SILK. Plus my husband loves the scent of it, which means I get extra kisses. Totally recommend..
Sharon J.
Had tried this while getting a facial at a spa. I could smell the cherries and it smelt very real. The consistency was interesting as you felt chunks of cherries were onto of the skin. Afterwards, you can feel your skin is a lot brighter and more evened out. Skin had been glowing for 3 days.
Hazifa M.
Høyanger
This cherry mask is great for evening out the skin, any minor blemishes or pigmentations. The smell is quite unique but works good on the skin