BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence organics neroli age corrective hydrating mist (4 ounce or 125 ml) benefits for all skin types, especially mature hydrates and renews the skin dramatically tightens and firms the skin provides age-defying protection against skin damaging free-radicals collagen levels are increase by 25% in just 6 days softens wrinkles and crows feet dramatically in 28 days skin appears tighter in as little as 5 minutes features neroli oil hydrates and softens the skin natural retinol alternative complex immediately lifts and tightens coconut milk and water moisturizes, softens and tones the skin carrot supplies vitamin A to the skin phytocelltec Swiss green apple is a rejuvenating plant stem cell concentrate eminence organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Carlina P.
This face mist makes my skin feel great right after using. However in a few minutes, my face no longer feels hydrated. I like how easy to use this product is. I find myself applying this on no makeup days right before I head out the door.
Stacey T.
San Francisco
Oh my gosh this brand is amazing! I love the smell of the Neroli Age Corrective, the brand itself is expensive however worth every penny. The mist exceeded expectations whenever I use it I feel transported into a realized state and the smell is just so nurturing. I will absolutely buy it again. And the packaging is recyclable and reusable if you want to put something else in the spray container.
Jenna T.
St, AB
This! This product is a life saver. I use it daily after washing my face and before applying any lotion. It lasts a long time too. One bottle lasts me for about 4 months.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This was 38$ but I didn't know if i really wanted to buy it or not... is it really effective? Does it have a good smell?