BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Naseberry Body Lotion deeply hydrates and returns elasticity and comfort to normal to combination, oily skin types. This is designed to gently exfoliate skin while toning and firming. It contains Calendual oil which moisturizes, antiseptic agent, active soothing agent to skin. Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Michelle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion. It is very moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling too oily. I recommend this to anyone looking for a new lotion
Fabiola B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Está loción para el cuerpo es súper buena no deja la piel grasa su olor es muy rico y de los recomiendo a todos
Ximena G.
Raleigh, NC
This lotion is so smooth & good on my skin is my daily go to lotion after I shower it's definitely great
Vanessa A.
Schiller Park, IL
Thsi lotion smells so good and it leaves your skin so soft and feeling fresh i like this product.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Very good body lotion, I recommend it if you wanna have a smooth skin! I loved it it's amazing
Jordan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Smells amazing and goes on so light and smooth. Leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Amazing body lotion! It keeps my dry scaly legs soft ALL day! The exfoliating factor is what really sets this lotion apart in my opinion. Usually I have to apply lotions mid day to continue feeling soft and supple but with the Naseberry lotion I don't have to re apply and it smells great..like berries! I LOVE IT!!
Sylvie G.
Edmonton
I like all Eminence products. I'm a fan of the ingredients list but most of all the products are effective. Eminence is a bit on the pricey end of things(certainly not the most expensive) I like the berry smell of this product. I live in a dry cold climate for most of the year and summer is warmer but still dry. This keep me hydrated and I like how it smells. Even though it is scented it is not a mystery fragrance.
Donna B.
Is this very hydrating? Is it thick?
Anna V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is it worth buying.... Am concert about the smell
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
What is the scent of this lotion?
Ana Paula G.