BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence OrganicsMandarin & Rooibos Antioxidant Masque2 oz/60 mlBenefits For all skin types Antioxidant and nutrient rich Rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin Heals and nourishes the skin Provides protection against free radical damage Features Rooibos soothes and nourishes skin with antioxidants, zinc and alpha hydroxy acid Mandarin Juice is high in Vitamin C to help stimulate, nourish and protect skin Grapefruit is full of antioxidants and acts as an antiseptic Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

• Never heard of this, I would love an opinion 1 Answers
  • Never heard of Rooibos. What does it do for your skin?1 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Arley M.
I’ve received this as a gift not so long ago and i still use it and i still love it! It’s  not a fast miracle product, but if you’re consistent then you will definitely see results !!!
Amanda B.
Saranac, MI
It was amazing. I personally love organic products for my face. In these products they don't have any armfull things for your face and they just are better for you.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
This mask felt so amazing! I love the citrus scent, and it made my skin have a float radiant finish. Absolutely met expectations, only reason I give 4 stars is for the price. If you have a bit to splurge I highly recommend!
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
I love love love eminence. I have so many of their products and they have never let me down. The packaging is prefect and they are reasonably priced. I will definitely recommend to others and I will buy again
Nereida M.
Newark, NJ
Img this smells great n my face its so smooth aftee i take it off..i really reccomend it! Like i say iove trying new things on my face.
Nikki V.
This mask is gentle and leaves your face feeling like new. The scent is intoxicating and it’s smooth texture makes it easy to apply
janee j.
Kinda made my skin aittle itchy at first but after using it and then using a unscented lotion....everything was A-ok
Charlotte S.
pasadena, tx
By far the best Antioxidant Masque I've used leaves skin feeling clean and very smooth not harsh at all does the job
Oriana V.
My skin was a mess and it feels so different after using this. Now my skin is better, I feel like 10 years younger
Jessica M.
Doral, FL
Never heard of Rooibos. What does it do for your skin?
Kim B.
Melbourne, KY
Never heard of this, I would love an opinion