BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence OrganicsMandarin & Rooibos Antioxidant Masque2 oz/60 mlBenefits For all skin types Antioxidant and nutrient rich Rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin Heals and nourishes the skin Provides protection against free radical damage Features Rooibos soothes and nourishes skin with antioxidants, zinc and alpha hydroxy acid Mandarin Juice is high in Vitamin C to help stimulate, nourish and protect skin Grapefruit is full of antioxidants and acts as an antiseptic Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

• Never heard of this, I would love an opinion 1 Answers
  • Never heard of Rooibos. What does it do for your skin?1 Answers
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
pasadena, tx
By far the best Antioxidant Masque I've used leaves skin feeling clean and very smooth not harsh at all does the job
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It sucks. I wouldn't try it. Worst ever. The smell is horrible. It's not good. It's expensive. Don't buy it.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask felt so amazing! I love the citrus scent, and it made my skin have a float radiant finish. Absolutely met expectations, only reason I give 4 stars is for the price. If you have a bit to splurge I highly recommend!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un buen producto lo recomiendo a mi menciono pienso q va bien para la piel grasa hagan la prueba les va a sorprender
Mucho
janee j.
janee j.
Kinda made my skin aittle itchy at first but after using it and then using a unscented lotion....everything was A-ok
Grisleidy O.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great great great product. My friend uses this mask and it has help her skin a lot. She loves it
Christina M.
Christina M.
New Bedford, MA
Lone this product love the smell love the price this is absolutely one of my fav item
Oriana V.
Oriana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin was a mess and it feels so different after using this. Now my skin is better, I feel like 10 years younger
sofia s.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
I love love love eminence. I have so many of their products and they have never let me down. The packaging is prefect and they are reasonably priced. I will definitely recommend to others and I will buy again
Emily B.
Emily B.
reasonably priced and never let me down it works really really well make you nice and glowy
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Doral, FL
Never heard of Rooibos. What does it do for your skin?
Kim B.
Kim B.
Melbourne, KY
Never heard of this, I would love an opinion