BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence OrganicsEight Greens Youth Serum(1 oz./30 ml)Benefits For dehydrated, oily, hormonal or dry, devitalized mature skin types This serum is designed to drastically firm and tighten skin Normalizes oil over-production Prevents and reduces hormonal breakouts Visible signs of aging are reduced, increasing skin's youthful appearance Features Yucca and hop extracts supply phytoestrogens and regenerate cells while soothing the epidermis Flaxseed/linseed extract with Omega 3 is an antioxidant that heals and protects Paprika which assists in increasing stimulation and oxygenation of the skin Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel Agnus cactus which is an age-defying antioxidant. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Jolee B.
I absolutely love this serum! It left my face so smooth and helped with my hormonal acne and I didn't have to use a lotion after using it because it left my face feeling moisturized
member-3fe49
Talk about taking care of hormonal acne. This stuff is great. Smells like leafy greens (not my fav) but works amazing. Well worth the price.
Amanda G.
Augusta
This has been wonderful in helping keep my hormonal acne at bay. It was recommended by my esthetician while I was pregnant.
Sylvie G.
Edmonton
This product was recommended to my by the eminence website when I sent an e-mail asking about something that I could use for hormonal acne. I use to get breakouts around my chin every month. Even though my skin is not perfect this product has made a dramatic difference.
Sarah C.
Kingston, ON
The serum is a godsend! My skin is hydrated, looks and feels tighter and my skin has a glow where before it just looked tired and dull. Well worth the price tag!
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Chelsea S.
North Sydney, NS
This product is perfect for hormonal acne, smells great, purchased at local salon , it is on the pricey side.