Eminence Organics Eight Greens Phyto Masque Hot uploaded by Serena T.Eminence Organics Eight Greens Phyto Masque Hot uploaded by Serena T.Eminence Organics Eight Greens Phyto Masque Hot uploaded by Kayla C.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Eight Greens Phyto Masque Hot stimulates cell renewal, improve tightness and firmness by stimulating collagen production in dehydrated, fatigued, menopausal, mature, oily, blemished or acne skin types. It is infused with multiple antioxidants such as, yucca, flaxseed/linseed, and hop extracts for maximum benefits. Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Sumas, WA
I love this masque! Eminence is my all time favorite skin care brand, and this did not disappoint. Ill admit, it surprised me at first. The very first time o used it, I did not follow the directions properly. I put it on too thick and left it on too long, my face was so burned after! I used a mineral soak after then calming moisterizer. But I gave it another try a few days later, and the redness didn't last as long and my skin just looked better. Brighter, I feel like my complexion was more even.

This stuff is great! I use it 2-3 times a week and feel its been making a difference.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Chandler, AZ
This is by far the best skin care product that I have used. Ever. It is so gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling soft as a babies bottom. Although it is pricey it is definitely worth the splurge. There is no comparison to this mask and other cheaper versions. I got this at my local naturopaths office. I strongly recommend this product.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Must use correctly but this stuff seriously stimulates your skin for new collagen. Nice packaging and doesn't smell. Must use a cooling one after to calm your face. Ordered on Amazon
CJ B.
CJ B.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Listen stop what you're doing and buy this product. It is AMAZING - depending on how you use it. Putting a lot of heat into my skin was just what I needed to get rid of any underlying imperfections that hadn't made it's way to the surface yet. This is one of my favorite products by them!
Preet K.
Preet K.
Fremont, CA
This is perfection in a tub! I love all Eminence products but this realllly helped in taming and clearing my hormonal acne!
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Doral, Florida
I would totally try it again. It feels great on my skin and totally worths the price. I highly recommend it
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
I use this mask whenver my skin starts to act irritated and it fixes it almost immediately. I get it from my spa!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Burlington, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to try this product and the concept was neat. It's like a green gel with actual pepper pieces in it. Apply to face and I would use it in the shower for the steam to activiate it. It was heat it, but not burning. After about 10 mins I washed off and saw a "sunburn" look to my face. Definietely don't plan to use at least a couple hours before going out. However, the results didn't appear. It didn't improve my skin, nor make it worse. For the expensive price, I was very disappointed.