Add a Photo

By EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE
#606 in Lip Care
Eminence Organics Citrus Lip Balm contains natural peptides that with continued use it will plump and fill lip lines. It helps to relieve irritation and infuses lips with shea butter and sunflower oil. This petroleum free lip treatment contains Lemon balm that acts as an antibacterial and gives a voluptuous pout. Gender: Unisex Age: Adult
Laura J.
Laura J.
This is hands down my favorite lip balm and I have tried them all, I promise!
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
BENTONVILLE, AR
March 9, 2017, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Citrus Lip Balm 0.27 fl oz
Hands down the best lip balm I have ever used. It keeps your lips moisturized all day (even the next day!) It also naturally plumps your lips without that annoying tingling feeling most lip plumping balms contain! It is a little pricey but I promise you won't be disappointed!
Afreen S.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
Leaves your lips soft and lustrous....and doesn't chap it like many other lip balms...
Dayshauna C.
Dayshauna C.
Oroville, CA
I love the smell. I love how it moisturizes my lips. The packaging is great too.
miriam r.
miriam r.
federal way, washington
It is a good smell and it's so soft and it's fit good in all kind of pures
Jena W.
Jena W.
Bardstown, KY
Love this. This is the only lip balm I have ever used that I can still feel on my lips after washing my face and going to bed. It is so hydrating. So worth the money because it lasts and lasts! And it's all natural!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Nampa, ID
Organic lip balms are so great on my lips. they aren't greasy and they aren't too liquidy. they work really well for moisturizer
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Syracuse, UT
Best lip balm I've ever tried. Stays on and hydrates quickly. Worth the price. Eminence also sells a lip trio kit that comes with the balm, an exfoliant and plumping masque.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
This is the ONLY lip balm I will ever use. I was introduced to this product on my 18th birthday during a facial and have been using it ever since (I'm almost 20). You will notice a difference within a couple days and it does not disappoint! Eminence is the only product I will ever use on my face and I recommend it to everyone who enjoys having beautiful skin and lips.
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Lima, OH
How strong is the scent?
aymee v.
aymee v.
Is this i great product i www would like to try it and what benifit doest this have