Eminence Organics Carrot Vitamin Masque 2 oz/60 ml uploaded by Robin H.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence OrganicsCarrot Vitamin Masque(2 oz./60 ml)Benefits For normal to dry, devitalized, sensitive skin types This masque is designed to improve vitality and tone the epidermis Supplies essential nutrients to dry, dehydrated skin Heals skin and increases radiance and youthfulness Features Carrot naturally contains carotene oils and Vitamin A Honey moisturize and nourish the skin Linseed, an Omega 3, has healing and antioxidant properties Zinc Oxide, a healing agent and anti-inflammatory, protects and soothes Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample through Sephora, and I was extremely pleased. Anything with carrot in it is wonderful for your skin. Vitamins and carrot extracts are wonderful for your face. I only had a sample version, so I only got to use this a couple of times, but Wow! I absolutely LOVED it. ALSO, its organic. Anything organic is better for your face than anything. If this wasn't so pricey, I would already have the full size jar. It smells wonderful, kinda earthy, and makes your skin look 10 years younger with continued use. This is GREAT stuff.
Jaime B.
Hubbardston, MA
Love this product because it truly is organic and even has small carrot pieces in it that you can see and feel. Feels great on the skin. Has a good fresh smell to it.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Eminence products, and I've been using them for over ten years now. The Carrot Vitamin masque is one that sits in my top three favorites. I'm nearly 42 so a youthful appearance is important to me. This masque penetrates my skin and leaves my face smooth and younger looking. I typically use it once a week --- while I'm takin a bath --- and I notice a huge difference with my skin and the compliments I receive.
Hannah D.
This mask is not worth the price at all. I used this a couple of times and returned it back to Sephora because I was not impressed. I saw no results at all I would rather use my cheap ones from Walmart
Emily T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont have any major complains about this product. I bought it once from target and it was for a good price. The only thing i really didn't like about was that it didnt give my hair the right things to keep it clean. But nonetheless, I recommend it.
Macarena M.
Me gusta muchísimo más que nada porque es muy natural como ninguna otra.
Y además de todo te deja la piel fantástica,es muy recomendable.
Taylor H.
I love the Eminence line. I find I really notice a difference when it's winter, and my face is dry. It is very gentle, and meets my expectations in the winter. I don't notice much difference when my skin is 'normal' during the spring and summer seasons. I would recommend to those with dry and sensitive skin.
Raquel N.