BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Apricot Masque heals and nourishes normal, dry or eczema skin types while gently exfoliating. This contains Honey to hydrate, Apricot Juice to moisturize and keep skin feeling calm. Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

• Does this product help with smoothness and blemishes? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Christina J.
Christina J.
Arkadelphia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells amazing and is really gentle on your skin but I do not know that it is worth the cost. You could use it everyday if you wanted to, even on sensitive skin but I do not know that I truly see a difference between it and some cheaper versions of it.
Peyton C.
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the apricot face mask. It is meant for hydration and it does just that! It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated by the next morning. It is very expensive for the amount you get so i try to just use it every two weeks or so
keara l.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is to die for! I'm obsessed with the way it smells, it makes you want to like around your lips when the mask is on. It does wonders for your skin and I would highly recommend it to someone!
Karyn N.
Karyn N.
Blandon, PA
This line is amazing. The products or organic, smell amazing and make my skin wonderful. This helped me so much during pregnancy and after with my skin
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells pretty good in my opinion and leaves your face super soft. It's not too pricey which is always good and I wouldn't mind buying more . It's good for sensitive skin and I guess I do recommend
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I love the smell of this. This product leaves my skin smelling great and feelings super smooth
Karinthia W.
Karinthia W.
This product is extremely effective and works well with my sensitive skin. I bought it online and found that it is very gentle. its organic ingredients are very important for me and made the purchase worth my while. It smells amazing and left my skin even and blemish free.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how when putting on this mask it feels like it gets all the dirt out of my pores. When washing this mask off it makes it feel like all the days dirt washes off.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta mascarilla tiene un aroma sumamente delicioso y hace que mi piel se sienta más fresca, radiante y muy, muy suave
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Mankato, MN
For starters, It smells amazing and with clear skin already, this Masque is just an extra way to keep skin feeling soft and fresh. Although it is pretty spending, I can't say it should be worth the price it is. Personally, I don't think I would spend my money on it again. But for the price it was, I can say that it did last me over a year.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Does this product help with smoothness and blemishes?