BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Aloe Mint Hydrating Cream Gel - Body is a soothing, nourishing after-suncare formula that alleviates skin discomfort from sun exposure see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
nairla t.
O melhor óleo que eu tenho usado nesses dias. Aquele oleo mara um cheirinho super bom e super hidrata. Tenho vontade de passar o dia cheirando ele kkkk vale a pena viu migs
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Gives a nice tingle on your skin. I love the smell of mint and will continue to use this product every few days to feel refreshed. Great price and good sized bottle I have purchased. I tried a friends to make sure I would want to purchase it.
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
This product is awesome it leaves me smelling so good I mean I smell like I take showers 4times a day it also leaves your body full of silk and comfort it's great to put on when your rapping up the rest of the night
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Not a bad product. The gel is odd, definitely not use to it but not too bad. I like that this product is more focused on using organic ingredients, although it isn't 100% organic it's at least a start.
Mai W.
Really like this product. The consistency of it is nice I use it when I get out of the shower. It is a little too pricey but it is good and smells nice. So I don't mind and I would recommend it to people who don't mind paying much
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I like this because it has aloe in it. Doesn't leave my skin feeling g greasy. It has a lasting affect. I feel like it's worth your money.
Maria B.
Divineeee smell is super easyyy to use due to its botellitaaa!!! Super nicee
Galilea V.
Yo tengo muchas estrías en mi piel, pero desde que empecé a utilizar este producto la verdad se me han ido difuminando no se me han borrado por completo pero si se me han disminuido.
Para la pie me gusta que me hidrate bien la piel se.me reseca mucho gasto mucha crema para el cuerpo esta me gusto la marca es buema y organica