BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Tokay ice wine masque (2 fluid ounce or 60ml). A skin refining and brightening mask that strengthens and rejuvenates skin. For all skin types. Perfect for toning, supporting and revitalizing benefits. Infused with honey to deliver non greasy moisture. For all skin types. see more...

• How is this for combination skin/ very sensitive skin ? What does...1 Answers
  • Is this an everyday moisturizer? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marsha Y.
Love the price just as much as I love the product!!! I use it once a week and my face stays smooth. I will definitely be buying more if this! I honestly don’t know how I every made it without it before!
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits
Rachel W.
Definitely one of my all time favorite skin care products. This is very effective, and I love waking up with smooth skin. This masque is very gentle, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or irritated out through the night. Another pro, is that it's organic. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a new skincare masque. :)
Stephanie M.
Pahrump, NV
I absolutely love this stuff. It felt amazing on my skin and definitely does what it claims to. I have combo skin and this worked great. The smell was great and I feel like it is worth the price! If you're eyeing this, I'd encourage you to take the leap!
Lexie H.
Radcliff
i absolutely love this stuff! i use it every night and it makes my face have shine to it, keep my pores closed so i don't wake up with 1000 pimples on my face. i'm always sure to keep this product in stock!
Angela L.
Franklin, NJ
One of my favorite masks ! Makes your skin feeling flawless at the end!:) anything organic I love using on my face because I feel like you get the best results.
Leilani M.
Palm Bay, FL
This product makes your skin silky smooth . I 10/10 would recommend this Product to any and every one of my friends and family
Selena M.
All organic, and it leaves your face feeling amazing! I have oily skin, and honestly I feel much better after using this!
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
This stuff is amazing. I use it a lot mostly daily. It is probably one of the best purchases I have made.
Leslie S.
New Carlisle, OH
Makes my skin look and feel so much younger and brighter! Love this product! Definitely a must!
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
How is this for combination skin/ very sensitive skin ? What does the product smell like as well
Danielle G.
Is this an everyday moisturizer?