BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Tokay ice wine masque (2 fluid ounce or 60ml). A skin refining and brightening mask that strengthens and rejuvenates skin. For all skin types. Perfect for toning, supporting and revitalizing benefits. Infused with honey to deliver non greasy moisture. For all skin types. see more...

• How is this for combination skin/ very sensitive skin ? What does...1 Answers
  • Is this an everyday moisturizer? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lexie H.
Radcliff
i absolutely love this stuff! i use it every night and it makes my face have shine to it, keep my pores closed so i don't wake up with 1000 pimples on my face. i'm always sure to keep this product in stock!
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
This stuff is amazing. I use it a lot mostly daily. It is probably one of the best purchases I have made.
Leslie S.
New Carlisle, OH
Makes my skin look and feel so much younger and brighter! Love this product! Definitely a must!
Rachel W.
Definitely one of my all time favorite skin care products. This is very effective, and I love waking up with smooth skin. This masque is very gentle, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or irritated out through the night. Another pro, is that it's organic. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a new skincare masque. :)
Stephanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this stuff. It felt amazing on my skin and definitely does what it claims to. I have combo skin and this worked great. The smell was great and I feel like it is worth the price! If you're eyeing this, I'd encourage you to take the leap!
Angela L.
Franklin, NJ
One of my favorite masks ! Makes your skin feeling flawless at the end!:) anything organic I love using on my face because I feel like you get the best results.
Leilani M.
Palm Bay Fl
This product makes your skin silky smooth . I 10/10 would recommend this Product to any and every one of my friends and family
Selena M.
All organic, and it leaves your face feeling amazing! I have oily skin, and honestly I feel much better after using this!
Adarlin G.
va muy bien para la cara, y te repara las celulas muertas de la cara. me encanta el olor que tiene al aplicarlo a la cara.
Danielle G.
Is this an everyday moisturizer?
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
How is this for combination skin/ very sensitive skin ? What does the product smell like as well