BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Sugar plum oil-free revitalizer, 2 ounce - hydrates and normalizes skin with plums, green tea extracts and rosehips. Reduces the signs of aging while helping to normalize breakouts or uneven skin tone. Leaves your skin absolutely velvety with a healthy matte finish. see more...

Christine L.
Love the product but so little for so much. Would not buy again unless huge sale.
Chelsea N.
If I could give this product 6 stars I would! This is my all time FAVORITE daily moisturizer. I go through this stuff like crazy because I just love using it so much. It smells heavenly, you could almost eat it, it goes on smooth, leaving a fantastic velvety (semi Matte) finish. It is super hydrating and so light on the skin. It has been BY FAR the best product ive used on my skin. I have highly reactive/sensitive skin that is oily in the summer and more combination the winter, this product works great all year around for me. Wish it was cheaper but given how great the product is I don't mind paying more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!