Eminence Organic Skincare Strawberry Rhubarb Masque with Vegan Friendly Hyaluronic Acid

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Strawberry rhubarb masque with vegan friendly hyaluronic acid (2 fluid ounce or 60ml). Hydrating masque that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten skin and shrink pores. Revitalizes and repairs skin texture. Deeply hydrates and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For normal to dry skin types. see more...

Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
I've only had samples of this brand but I have loved every mask that I have tried. The whole product line is natural and made out of fruits, veggies, ect. It's very hydrating, didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all and you feel good using it because it is all natural. I hope to try more of their masks and products.
Alana S.
Cranston, RI
I love this mask, the smell is amazing. It’s natural and very hydrating. It goes on very creamy and after it is washed off my skin truly feels soft and hydrated. I love this brand in general I’ve never been dissatisfied with any of their products.
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of my all time favorite masques. My skin always feels silky smooth and hydrated when I use this masque and it smells heavenly, that’s a big plus for me. I really like that I can put this masque on and just leave it for 20-30 minutes while I watch tv, or make snack and it doesn’t dry me out while it dries on my face. I’m currently out of it and dying to get more!!
Jenna C.
Anahiem
I love face masks, like the best thing ever. This product did work for me but it did take time for me to see results. If you’re inpatient then I do not suggest this product for you. But if you are then definitely go for it.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
I really enjoyed the scent and the abrasive ness of this product. It left may skin feeling super soft and fresh. I love that it made my skin smells really fresh and fruity while I was moisturizing. It was very enjoyable.
Kara R.
Love this mask so much and the way it gives you a glow after using. I kinda like the smell but it’s not my favorite. I love using this because it’s organic. Kinda pricy but so worth it!
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many
Amanda M.
Wheeling, WV
Every single eminence product is absolutely amazing but a little pricey. I work at a spa so I get some samples to try and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin feel great
Kendra D.
Not only does this smell amazing, it also has done wonders for my skin! I love that it comes in a jar so if I travel I know if would squeeze out all over my stuff!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love all the Eminence products because whenever I go see my esthetician for a facial, she uses this line of skincare and it's amazing. This strawberry mask is one of my favorites! All natural ingredients.
Sofia 0.
Querétaro
Is this a good mascara for acne?