Eminence Organic Skincare Strawberry Rhubarb Masque with Vegan Friendly Hyaluronic Acid

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Strawberry rhubarb masque with vegan friendly hyaluronic acid (2 fluid ounce or 60ml). Hydrating masque that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten skin and shrink pores. Revitalizes and repairs skin texture. Deeply hydrates and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For normal to dry skin types. see more...

Brittany C.
Eubank, KY
This product done wonders to my face. The smell of this product was amazing. It was harsh on my face at first but then it was gentler. I bought this at a vitamin shoppe. I will buy this product again if I can find it!
Kendra D.
Not only does this smell amazing, it also has done wonders for my skin! I love that it comes in a jar so if I travel I know if would squeeze out all over my stuff!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love all the Eminence products because whenever I go see my esthetician for a facial, she uses this line of skincare and it's amazing. This strawberry mask is one of my favorites! All natural ingredients.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the only eminence product that I have not enjoyed so far. Instead of smelling like a natural product (or like strawberry rhubarb), it smells like synthetic taffy candy. It also left my face feeling VERY dry.
Jacqueline L.
Jackson, GA
Without a doubt my absolute favorite masque. This leaves my skin so even and fresh. Definitely worth every penny.
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
I love this entire line soooo much. It’s organic and all natural and perfect for my skin. I used it when I got my facial and my skin looked awesome.
celia r.
stockton, CA
i bought this product online and is amazing i seen results i really does what it says it does i really recommend
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
The love everything about this skincare line it's the best I use so much for them
Ann Marie N.
Austin, TX
I once tried this in a facial. OMG - can we say amazing. The smell take you on vacation. You just close your eyes and wake up in paradise. I'm a fan of all their line and wish I owned some of my own.
Chelsea P.
eastaboga, AL
Vegan friendly and smells amazing!! Works like a charm and definitely one I recommend!
Sofia 0.
Querétaro
Is this a good mascara for acne?