BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Stone crop whip moisturizer, 4.2 ounce - Stone crop is a natural succulent that's been used for centuries as a first-aid plant. As a key part of this effective moisturizer, it heals, reduces the appearance of irritation and gently clarifies the skin's appearance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea C.
Des Moines
This is the only product I have ever used that I notice a significant reduction of under eye circles. I apply at night after I have washed my face and wake up in the morning looking fresh and well rested, love it! Plus, it has a nice fresh smell and it's organic, couldn't ask for more!
Katelyn W.
What's great about this..and what sets it apart from other eminence moisturizers is that it doesn't smell feminine. My husband let's me use this on his face and he loves it. It's not too heavy, but is very effective. Great on summer skin!
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
This moisturizer smells amazing and is a great way to moisturize your skin in the winter. Stone Crop is ver powerful and effective and I love this one!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love this moisturizer when my skin is confused... acne breakouts, sunburn, dry patches, you name it. It smells so fresh and works very well.
Ashwini S.
Hicksville, NY
Deeply moisturizers .. Definetly to try this product .. Best for the winters keeps smooth skin
Justine A.
I love this moisturizer. The whipped texture feels wonderful on the skin. Not heavy at all.