BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Stone crop hydrating mist, hydrating and soothing toner for normal to dry skin types (4 ounce) a revitalizing and healing mist which contains hydrating stone crop juice to improve skins tone. Skin appears clean, invigorated and evenly toned. Loaded with salicylic acid to eliminate surface impurities. Perfect for normal to dry skin. see more...

• How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mist...1 Answers
Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce

Start your review of Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Monica S.
My favorite toner!! I was a little bit skeptical when I saw the green, swampy looking liquid inside the bottle, but this stuff is wonderful!! First of all, it lasts forever, so the price is totally worth it! The smell is slightly perfumey mixed with earthy and it is perfect! The spray comes out of the pump in a even mist and you are able to cover your face in just two pumps! I use this twice a day and have found this does wonders for my skin. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed, with an even tone and ready to absorb my moisturizer! HIGHLY recommend!
kelly m.
This works great as a setting spray for mineral makeup. It's also a great pick me up mid day or if you are traveling and can't wash your face. I'm addicted!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
You want a toner that also feels moisturizing? This is your toner. Also, it smells amazing and fresh. It has the best and most natural ingredients. It can also be used to set your makeup with a little spritz. Leaves skin feeling dewy and healthy.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I love the way this toner feels but I cannot actually spray it on my face because it burns my eyes like no other! It seems that no matter how long I keep my eyes closed, my eyes will undoubtedly burn after I open them. That being said, it's a fantastic hydrating toner and mine is almost gone!
Katelyn M.
Cold Lake, AB
This is SO perfect going into summer! It's great for all skin types, and feels amazing on your skin, especially on those hot days. I love that I can spritz it on top of my makeup without ruining all my hard work! ;) I bought it at the spa I work at, called Perfetta, and I'm addicted to the line, now!
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
One of my absolute favorite Éminence products! This tonique is beyond amazing. Stone crop is a plant in the family of aloe Vera meaning it is super hydrating. Not only does it hydrate, but it helps kill bacteria on the skin, reduce hyper-pigmentation, heals irritations. This tonique is also wonderful when paired up with their SPF mineral powder. If you apply the powder, then spritz it will leave you water proofed for a couple of hours! Overall wonderful product for anybody!
Ashley P.
Hamilton, ON
This hydrates and refresshes your skin with the succulent and healing Stone Crop plant. It heals irritations and helps to reduce pimentation. It has such a wonderful fresh and sweet scent. I love it!
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH
I love this to refresh throughout the day or while outside in the sun!! Very light spritz!
Allexa B.
This product is great for a mid day refresher! It is a bit on the pricey side but so worth the splurge ! It has great skin benefits. It helps with dryness, discolouration and calms the skin.
Lisa M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is so refreshing. I like to use it in a freshly washed face when I am going without makeup!
Mollie L.
How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mists I have like the Mario bedescu rose water?

Walmart