BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Stone crop hydrating mist, hydrating and soothing toner for normal to dry skin types (4 ounce) a revitalizing and healing mist which contains hydrating stone crop juice to improve skins tone. Skin appears clean, invigorated and evenly toned. Loaded with salicylic acid to eliminate surface impurities. Perfect for normal to dry skin. see more...

• How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mist...1 Answers
Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce

Start your review of Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tui T.
Perth
Would love to try out something hydrating. Haven't used it but. My skin is very dry during winter break
Kayla T.
Jacksonville, FL
Great go-to for every day use. I like to use this spray when I need a little pick me up and my skins is feeling a little dry. It gives me that nice dewy feeling. It also smells amazing thanks to the stone crop (the whole stone crop line smells great actually). My only complain is sometimes after spraying it my skin has that feeling of having product on it but it goes away after a while. I only get that though when I spray it directly on my face instead of on a cotton pad first.
Abby W.
College Station
Really great for all skin types, helps sigh acne and dark spots and scares mostly, also super refreshing through out the day!
Sophia K.
Oakville, WA
I enjoyed using this toner because it was nice and lightweight. The scent is very pleasant, clean and fresh. It felt hydrating and refreshing on my skin. I didnt like the sprayer, I enjoyed putting it onto a cotton round more.
Megan H.
Salt Lake City
Felt hydrated and silky smooth after use. I use this mornings to refresh my skin before makeup is applied.
Ashley P.
Hamilton, ON
This hydrates and refresshes your skin with the succulent and healing Stone Crop plant. It heals irritations and helps to reduce pimentation. It has such a wonderful fresh and sweet scent. I love it!
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I love the way this toner feels but I cannot actually spray it on my face because it burns my eyes like no other! It seems that no matter how long I keep my eyes closed, my eyes will undoubtedly burn after I open them. That being said, it's a fantastic hydrating toner and mine is almost gone!
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Dermstore
I seriously love the entire line of eminence. I love how they’re natural and free of sulfates, parabens and all the other junk that most companies sell. This hydrating mist is amazing I had after a shower and before moisturizing as a pre boost to lock in moisture. It smells great and truly a few mist goes a longggg way!
Adi G.
Fontana, CA
This hydrating mist works wonderfully! It actually makes your face feel instantly hydrated after spraying it! And it’s not heavy just sits perfectly on your face.
Amy S.
Loretto, PA
Love this mist, use it every morning, after cleansing, so refreshing. Helps with any breakouts to calm redness. Succulents gave skin clearing and calming properties. Good skincare feels so good on skin, don’t have to worry about putting harsh chemicals on skin
Mollie L.
How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mists I have like the Mario bedescu rose water?

Walmart