BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Stone crop hydrating mist, hydrating and soothing toner for normal to dry skin types (4 ounce) a revitalizing and healing mist which contains hydrating stone crop juice to improve skins tone. Skin appears clean, invigorated and evenly toned. Loaded with salicylic acid to eliminate surface impurities. Perfect for normal to dry skin. see more...

• How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mist...1 Answers
Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce

Start your review of Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,025 reviews
I love this hydrating mist. It literally does what the name says...it HYDRATES. This is great for all skin types, specially for those who tend to have drier skin. I love to use this as a setting spray for my makeup. If I feel like my makeup looks a little cakey, I will spray some of this on my face and it totally hydrates my skin and makes it look healthy and not so caked with makeup. It is a little pricey but it does the job and it really is a great product so I don't mind spending $35. I highly recommend this product.
mehgan G.
calgary
LOOOOVE this product. I forgot to apply moisturizer one day and my skin was still well hydrated and felt incredibly soft afterwards. It being organic and having natural healing properties is also a huge bonus! Might be a bit pricey but I can assure you that it is completely worth it!
Chavonne L.
If you're in need of a hydrating most/toner/tonique and another wonderful use for this would be as a makeup primer and I place of MAC FIX + plus this is all organic and far more beneficial for your skin. Ingredient stone crop really helps improve the overall health of your skin. Skincare is necessary especially if you want the appearance of glowing and more resilient skin.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
Living in the desert can really dry out my skin, but this product is a life-saver. It feels so cool and refreshing to mist on, and you know it's working as a moisturizer. Very expensive, but great quality.
Monica S.
My favorite toner!! I was a little bit skeptical when I saw the green, swampy looking liquid inside the bottle, but this stuff is wonderful!! First of all, it lasts forever, so the price is totally worth it! The smell is slightly perfumey mixed with earthy and it is perfect! The spray comes out of the pump in a even mist and you are able to cover your face in just two pumps! I use this twice a day and have found this does wonders for my skin. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed, with an even tone and ready to absorb my moisturizer! HIGHLY recommend!
kelly m.
This works great as a setting spray for mineral makeup. It's also a great pick me up mid day or if you are traveling and can't wash your face. I'm addicted!
sal Z.
Minneapolis
Super refreshing and can be placed on top of makeup for an afternoon pick me up. Amazing smell. Does not feel heavy and dries clear and quickly. Pricey but lasts forever.
Rachael C.
Singapore
Not only does this smell amazing, it makes my skin totally hydrated. I have never encountered a product as good as this stone crop mist. The fact that it is organic as well makes it so worth it. I also spray it on my body where there are dry spots! Haha!
Michelle K.
Waseca, MN
I love this toner! It has a fresh smell and feels amazing on the skin! I use this after cleansing as well as throughout the day to refresh my skin.
Brittany W.
I absolutely love this mist! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. The con would be the price as the product is very expensive. I will be looking for an alternate product due to finances. The product has a light scent.
Mollie L.
How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mists I have like the Mario bedescu rose water?

Walmart