BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Stone crop hydrating mist, hydrating and soothing toner for normal to dry skin types (4 ounce) a revitalizing and healing mist which contains hydrating stone crop juice to improve skins tone. Skin appears clean, invigorated and evenly toned. Loaded with salicylic acid to eliminate surface impurities. Perfect for normal to dry skin. see more...

• How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mist...1 Answers
Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce

Start your review of Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katelyn M.
Cold Lake, AB
This is SO perfect going into summer! It's great for all skin types, and feels amazing on your skin, especially on those hot days. I love that I can spritz it on top of my makeup without ruining all my hard work! ;) I bought it at the spa I work at, called Perfetta, and I'm addicted to the line, now!
Rachael C.
Singapore
Not only does this smell amazing, it makes my skin totally hydrated. I have never encountered a product as good as this stone crop mist. The fact that it is organic as well makes it so worth it. I also spray it on my body where there are dry spots! Haha!
Ashley P.
Hamilton, ON
This hydrates and refresshes your skin with the succulent and healing Stone Crop plant. It heals irritations and helps to reduce pimentation. It has such a wonderful fresh and sweet scent. I love it!
Kim F.
Calgary, AB
Amazing toner that helps to close pours after a good cleanse. This product is well priced, lasts a long time, and it very effective.
Darian T.
Smells amazing, and help me feel revitalized throughly out the day and fresh! Applies great over and under makeup
Tui T.
Perth
Would love to try out something hydrating. Haven't used it but. My skin is very dry during winter break
Mollie L.
How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mists I have like the Mario bedescu rose water?

Walmart