BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Stone crop hydrating mist, hydrating and soothing toner for normal to dry skin types (4 ounce) a revitalizing and healing mist which contains hydrating stone crop juice to improve skins tone. Skin appears clean, invigorated and evenly toned. Loaded with salicylic acid to eliminate surface impurities. Perfect for normal to dry skin. see more...

• How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mist...1 Answers
Stacey T.
San Francisco
Oh my gosh I love the stone crop smell of this brand. Not a first time use for this mist. The packaging is amazing, as very eco friendly. The mist is very gentle and ready for any man or woman. I think they could improve by offering a version of this mist in a glass container. There is just something different in the feel that brings.
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Dermstore
I seriously love the entire line of eminence. I love how they’re natural and free of sulfates, parabens and all the other junk that most companies sell. This hydrating mist is amazing I had after a shower and before moisturizing as a pre boost to lock in moisture. It smells great and truly a few mist goes a longggg way!
Victoria N.
My favorite facial mist. Quite expensive but worth it if you care about quality skin products. Very effective and I love the way this hydrates my skin without leaving a greasy residue. I wish the spray was a little better but it is typical.
Ray A.
Tallahassee, FL
Such a hydrating toner. This product helps perfectly to balance out my skin and highly recommend this toner for people with dry skin. This is also a really good product for hormonal breakouts and detoxification.
Megan P.
Strathmore, AB
This is a really great toner. I use it twice a day. It can also be used to set mineral make up which I also do. I can definitely tell that if I skip using it my skin isn’t near as nice looking. This also has helped with my hyper pigmentation. Eminence 14017523301 Stone Crop Hydrating Mist -Normal to Dry Skin - 250ml-4oz
Brittany M.
Thorold, ON
My skin always feel so good using this toner 😍😍. It definitely helps to reduce redness in my cheeks and any breakouts. I love eminence all day!! And it’s lasted me foreverrrrr 💰
Alyvia V.
Brantford , ON
Stone crop is the absolute best! I love all of these Products. They are pretty pricey but all organic which is great. You can pretty much use this toner on any skin type! I will be repurchasing and also encourage others to try it out. It’s not a heavy mist either. It’s just enough moisture. Love it.
Nicole C.
Winnipeg , MB
This hydrating mist is great for everyone. It smells amazing and it’s very hydrating. It’s great for working as a delivery system for product ingredients. It works well for setting makeup and even refreshing the skin throughout the day.
mehgan G.
calgary
LOOOOVE this product. I forgot to apply moisturizer one day and my skin was still well hydrated and felt incredibly soft afterwards. It being organic and having natural healing properties is also a huge bonus! Might be a bit pricey but I can assure you that it is completely worth it!
Allexa B.
This product is great for a mid day refresher! It is a bit on the pricey side but so worth the splurge ! It has great skin benefits. It helps with dryness, discolouration and calms the skin.
Mollie L.
How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mists I have like the Mario bedescu rose water?

Walmart