BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Stone crop hydrating mist, hydrating and soothing toner for normal to dry skin types (4 ounce) a revitalizing and healing mist which contains hydrating stone crop juice to improve skins tone. Skin appears clean, invigorated and evenly toned. Loaded with salicylic acid to eliminate surface impurities. Perfect for normal to dry skin. see more...

• How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mist...1 Answers
Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce

Start your review of Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julia A.
North Oaks, MN
I spray this on after washing my face in the morning and night. It feels so good and refreshing. I use it before I put on moisturizer. Worth the price!
Michelle K.
Waseca, MN
I love this toner! It has a fresh smell and feels amazing on the skin! I use this after cleansing as well as throughout the day to refresh my skin.
Riley H.
This toner smells great. It's cooling on my skin. it's a little weird to be spraying ugly green liquid on my skin, but it works!
Abby W.
College Station
Really great for all skin types, helps sigh acne and dark spots and scares mostly, also super refreshing through out the day!
Megan H.
Salt Lake City
Felt hydrated and silky smooth after use. I use this mornings to refresh my skin before makeup is applied.
Lisa M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is so refreshing. I like to use it in a freshly washed face when I am going without makeup!
Katelyn W.
I use this every day! I use it during the day before moisturizer and it is so light and soaks in quick!
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
Oh my gosh, I love this stuff. It’s a great addition to my routine. My skin is loving the effects.
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH
I love this to refresh throughout the day or while outside in the sun!! Very light spritz!
markie A.
Amalga , UT
Best most refreshing mist out there. Organic and smells so amazing. Seriously wouldn’t know what to do without it!
Mollie L.
How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mists I have like the Mario bedescu rose water?

Walmart