BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Stone crop hydrating mist, hydrating and soothing toner for normal to dry skin types (4 ounce) a revitalizing and healing mist which contains hydrating stone crop juice to improve skins tone. Skin appears clean, invigorated and evenly toned. Loaded with salicylic acid to eliminate surface impurities. Perfect for normal to dry skin. see more...

• How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mist...1 Answers
Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce

Start your review of Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Mist, 4.2 Ounce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kayla Y.
Philadelphia, PA
I think this mist smells amazing. I love this stuff, however, it makes me super greasy. I have oily skin and if I spray this I notice I’m extra greasy as the day goes on. Hydrating it is! I would recommend this to people who have super dry skin.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
One of my absolute favorite Éminence products! This tonique is beyond amazing. Stone crop is a plant in the family of aloe Vera meaning it is super hydrating. Not only does it hydrate, but it helps kill bacteria on the skin, reduce hyper-pigmentation, heals irritations. This tonique is also wonderful when paired up with their SPF mineral powder. If you apply the powder, then spritz it will leave you water proofed for a couple of hours! Overall wonderful product for anybody!
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I love the way this toner feels but I cannot actually spray it on my face because it burns my eyes like no other! It seems that no matter how long I keep my eyes closed, my eyes will undoubtedly burn after I open them. That being said, it's a fantastic hydrating toner and mine is almost gone!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
You want a toner that also feels moisturizing? This is your toner. Also, it smells amazing and fresh. It has the best and most natural ingredients. It can also be used to set your makeup with a little spritz. Leaves skin feeling dewy and healthy.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
Living in the desert can really dry out my skin, but this product is a life-saver. It feels so cool and refreshing to mist on, and you know it's working as a moisturizer. Very expensive, but great quality.
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
HYDRATION STATION! This is one of the staples in my skin care in the summer ( all year, but mostly summer)! I love how refreshing this mist is and I use it as a refresher throughout my day as well. It keeps my skin glowy & dewy & happy.
Riley H.
This mist is very refreshing and cooling. It feels good to spray it on my skin after a hot shower. My face gets really red and flushed and this helps calm it down.
Christina T.
Sonora, CA
This is a very refreshing hydrating toner. Because this is in the stone crop line it going to be really healing the to skin as well. Love anything stone crop!!!
kelly m.
This works great as a setting spray for mineral makeup. It's also a great pick me up mid day or if you are traveling and can't wash your face. I'm addicted!
Kendra W.
Rochester, MN
😍😍😍😍 this is my absolute favorite skin care product. I love the smell of it! It feels great to mist this on your face after cleansing and exfoliating.
Mollie L.
How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mists I have like the Mario bedescu rose water?

Walmart