BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Stone crop hydrating mist, hydrating and soothing toner for normal to dry skin types (4 ounce) a revitalizing and healing mist which contains hydrating stone crop juice to improve skins tone. Skin appears clean, invigorated and evenly toned. Loaded with salicylic acid to eliminate surface impurities. Perfect for normal to dry skin. see more...

• How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mist...1 Answers
Adina L.
los angeles, CA
I LOVE this stuff! At first it seems daunting because it is Shrek green, but it is so soothing and calming! I have dehydrated and red skin and this has really helped calm it down! I carry it in my purse and love spraying it throughout the day! Just be careful, if you have makeup on it will make it run so just do on a makeup free face!
Amy S.
Loretto, PA
Love this mist, use it every morning, after cleansing, so refreshing. Helps with any breakouts to calm redness. Succulents gave skin clearing and calming properties. Good skincare feels so good on skin, don’t have to worry about putting harsh chemicals on skin
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,025 reviews
I love this hydrating mist. It literally does what the name says...it HYDRATES. This is great for all skin types, specially for those who tend to have drier skin. I love to use this as a setting spray for my makeup. If I feel like my makeup looks a little cakey, I will spray some of this on my face and it totally hydrates my skin and makes it look healthy and not so caked with makeup. It is a little pricey but it does the job and it really is a great product so I don't mind spending $35. I highly recommend this product.
Makeup A.
The title literally describes the product. The smell is absolutely amazing. So first of all, this product does wonders for makeup. If you went overboard with powder, this spray will take away the powdery finish a rehydrate you skin. I keep this for everyday use as a setting spray. I will always repurchase this.
Kayla T.
New Albany
Great go-to for every day use. I like to use this spray when I need a little pick me up and my skins is feeling a little dry. It gives me that nice dewy feeling. It also smells amazing thanks to the stone crop (the whole stone crop line smells great actually). My only complain is sometimes after spraying it my skin has that feeling of having product on it but it goes away after a while. I only get that though when I spray it directly on my face instead of on a cotton pad first.
Madison R.
I’m in love with this. I don’t understand how this smells so amazing but it is the best scent I’ve ever had the pleasure of smelling in my entire life. The spray feels extremely cooling and refreshing. It helps to moisturize too.
Melody L.
My favorite facial spray. I have dry skin & I like my foundation dewy. When I can't find a dewy foundation to wear, I spray this on & helps hydrate my skin giving me that dewy look!
sal Z.
Minneapolis
Super refreshing and can be placed on top of makeup for an afternoon pick me up. Amazing smell. Does not feel heavy and dries clear and quickly. Pricey but lasts forever.
Jennifer R.
Sonora
Another amazing Eminence product that I’ve been using for years! I use it following my cleanser as well as to set my foundation. Packaged nicely in a recyclable box and in a bottle that perfectly dispenses one spritz which is all I need. It’s a staple in my skin care routine.
Jenessa P.
Lakeville
I am absolutely in LOVE with this toner. It is so refreshing to use. I spritz it on after I cleanse my face, use it to set makeup, and use throughout the day to hydrate my skin. The smell of the stone crop is AMAZING.
Mollie L.
How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mists I have like the Mario bedescu rose water?

Walmart