BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Stone crop hydrating mist, hydrating and soothing toner for normal to dry skin types (4 ounce) a revitalizing and healing mist which contains hydrating stone crop juice to improve skins tone. Skin appears clean, invigorated and evenly toned. Loaded with salicylic acid to eliminate surface impurities. Perfect for normal to dry skin. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
One of my absolute favorite Éminence products! This tonique is beyond amazing. Stone crop is a plant in the family of aloe Vera meaning it is super hydrating. Not only does it hydrate, but it helps kill bacteria on the skin, reduce hyper-pigmentation, heals irritations. This tonique is also wonderful when paired up with their SPF mineral powder. If you apply the powder, then spritz it will leave you water proofed for a couple of hours! Overall wonderful product for anybody!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this toner feels but I cannot actually spray it on my face because it burns my eyes like no other! It seems that no matter how long I keep my eyes closed, my eyes will undoubtedly burn after I open them. That being said, it's a fantastic hydrating toner and mine is almost gone!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
You want a toner that also feels moisturizing? This is your toner. Also, it smells amazing and fresh. It has the best and most natural ingredients. It can also be used to set your makeup with a little spritz. Leaves skin feeling dewy and healthy.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is so refreshing. I like to use it in a freshly washed face when I am going without makeup!
Chavonne L.
Chavonne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're in need of a hydrating most/toner/tonique and another wonderful use for this would be as a makeup primer and I place of MAC FIX + plus this is all organic and far more beneficial for your skin. Ingredient stone crop really helps improve the overall health of your skin. Skincare is necessary especially if you want the appearance of glowing and more resilient skin.
Monica S.
Monica S.
My favorite toner!! I was a little bit skeptical when I saw the green, swampy looking liquid inside the bottle, but this stuff is wonderful!! First of all, it lasts forever, so the price is totally worth it! The smell is slightly perfumey mixed with earthy and it is perfect! The spray comes out of the pump in a even mist and you are able to cover your face in just two pumps! I use this twice a day and have found this does wonders for my skin. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed, with an even tone and ready to absorb my moisturizer! HIGHLY recommend!
kelly m.
kelly m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great as a setting spray for mineral makeup. It's also a great pick me up mid day or if you are traveling and can't wash your face. I'm addicted!
Riley H.
This mist is very refreshing and cooling. It feels good to spray it on my skin after a hot shower. My face gets really red and flushed and this helps calm it down.
Riley H.
This toner smells great. It's cooling on my skin. it's a little weird to be spraying ugly green liquid on my skin, but it works!
MARY M.
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH
I love this to refresh throughout the day or while outside in the sun!! Very light spritz!
Mollie L.
Mollie L.
How does this compare to any of the other refreshing mists I have like the Mario bedescu rose water?