Eminence Organic Skincare. Stone Crop Gel Wash(125 ml)

Eminence stone crop gel wash is a gentle cleansing wash without sodium lauryl sulphate for all skin types including sensitive. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Kelli C.
Cleveland , MS
I received a sample of this from my local spa, and I really enjoyed the whole line. It was a bit more drying than I'm used to, but I do love the fact that it's organic and all natural. The scent was pleasant as well
Ashley S.
I heard about this product from a friend and she had always recommended it to me but I never had the chance to purchase it, now that I did ive got to say it was worth all of her persistence
Madeleine O.
Boston, MA
The entire Eminence Stone Crop line is fantastic for people with dry skin! The gel is gentle on dry skin and keeps my skin without a breakout. The only downside is it's quite expensive, so it wasn't the most sustainable wash for me.
Ana P.
Boston, MA
I got this from my facialist in New York when I lived there after getting an amazing facial. I have not regretted it. My skin is super sensitive but also oily and acne prone, this face wash balances all the problems with my skin out and also smells great!
Lauren B.
Phoenix , AZ
This smells great and works great. I have severely dry and dehydrated skin and it completely turned around after using the gel wash and the stone crop toner. They also have a stone crop serum for your extra dry days!
Hannah P.
Bullhead City, AZ
The spa i worked for in Sedona AZ used eminence products for the facials. Everythings all natural and vegan which is a plus. The only thing i didn't like was it made my skin feel dry afterwards and i definatley needed a moisturizer.
Karen S.
Baraboo, WI
Great organic cleanser for use as a second cleanse. I found it removed face makeup pretty well alone but I especially like it after using a balm cleanser first. It smells fresh and clean.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely love all the eminence products. I have at least 15 or 20. The sobe crop line is great for moisture and for people with dry skin!
Ambar C.
Manchester, NH
I love this jelly textured and crisp sent #face wash. It's perfect for sensitive skin and great at removing makeup/impurities.
Rebeccaa D.
Dallas, TX
This helps with oily and sensitive skin which is not bad ūüė©ūüė©ūüíó I don't regret hsving this at all
Amy Z.
Can anyone with sensitive skin advise if they had breakouts or reactions to this product? I like the hydrating spray (someone used on me at a spa) but I'd love to know about this product before buying since my skin is sensitive.
Sierra S.
How does this smell? I'm always looking for something organic and natural.
Katie H.
Orlando, FL
Does this leave any residue or texture on your skin? Is it tested in animals?
Ese stone es para todo tipo de piel?