BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Sour Cherry Masque - Revitalizing and toning, combats the damaging effects of free radicals, moisturizes the epidermis, reduces the visible signs of aging, enriches and firms the skin's texture, refreshes and rejuvenates the complexion, assists in stimulating vital functions of the epidermis. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Taylor C.
Carlsbad, CA
Eminence is a wonderful brand! Organic products are the best for your skin. Only downside being that it does expire quicker because it's all natural ingredients
Ashleigh S.
My esthetician at my spa uses this when I get my facials. It smells and feels wonderful on my skin. It leaves my skin with a healthy glow and very hydrated! I love it!
Marianela R.
excellent quality of products protect the skin is not slippery, hard hours since. Great value
Helps to define my face and brings the natural oils that i need I my face in order to stay nice.
Nina F.
I really like it I use it like once a week, and I definitely see a difference. I think it smells really nice.
Kyabet A.
Guanica
Nunca he probado esta mascara pero me la han recomendado muchas veces y me dicen que es muy buena
Barbara Z.
Terrace
Smells amazing
. Very moisturizing and revitalizing. Great once a week or more. I love it.
Naomi A.
I recommend this product so much!
It's amazing!! Works really well and I've been using for awhile!