BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Sugar plum revitalizing masque (2 fluid ounce or 60ml) made with plum which is high in phytonutrients to help ease the signs of aging. Also high in antioxidants to improve texture of skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves the appearance of skin. Formulated with honey to support skin's moisture. For all skin types. Fights the visible signs of aging. see more...

Erin N.
Arlington, VA
I love the smell of all Eminence products. After using this masque, my face feels so smooth and fresh. I have sensitive skin and it is gentle enough to not irritate it. I've only purchased this at a spa I go to, where they only use Eminence products, which I think speaks for the brand.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Like a day at a spa. This mask is luxurious and so gentle .. it leaves your face feeling silk smooth and exceeded my expectations my first time using. Love that is organic and I've already hooked my
Friends.
Ashton A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This mask is seriously so amazing. For the past two years my skin has been super dry and flaky and I started to get really discouraged because I wasn't able to find anything that would keep my skin adequately flake free without practically rubbing it raw. I'm not sure what possessed me to try this mask but I'm so thankful that I did because my skin has honestly never felt better.
Wendy E.
Muy buen producto. Deja la piel radiante y tersa. Me ha gustado mucho. Lo uso una vez a la semana. Ha cumplido con mis espectativas. No es muy económico pero vale la pena. No necesita ninguna mejora.
Shawna W.
This product is really good, smells amazing and it works good! My face is very dry so I'm always trying everything that I can to help it
Megan B.
Gatlinburg, TN
Eminence is always one of my go too for buying ski car from lotion. To mask they do not let me downn and they are organic products!
Christina T.
Shelby, MI
I absolutely love this!! This is this skin care product I bought for my mom, she loves it!
ashley b.
Roe, AR
My skin is really dull and this brightens it right up. Great product I will be buying again
Rachel A.
Columbia, SC
Makes skin look refreshed and reawakened. Hydrates and makes skin look so fresh and soft
toronto T.
Toronto, ON
This mask is perfect when your skin is feeling dull and lifeless. It definitely gives your skin a bright glow and leaves your face feel refreshed and rejuvenated.