BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Garlic and tomato masque (2 fluid ounce or 60ml). Great toning masque for problem skin. Made with tomato to help combat signs of aging. For oily to normal, and problem skin types. Odorless garlic works as an antioxidant, source of sulfoxides, vitamin C and b6. Soothes skin nicely leaving skin soft and smooth. Formulated with honey to moisturize and nourish skin. For oily to normal, and problem skin. see more...

Mary R.
Katy, TX
This product actually helped my acne! Only if I use it not very often though. And fair warning it does smell like spaghetti sauce!! Which didn't bother me MOST of the time.
Eva C.
1,222 reviews
Tomato is so good for the skin. Hydrating. Rich in vitamins and beautiful for all skin types. I love the way it smells. Which is something I don't often say but this has an odor you just don't forget.
Megan J.
This stuff sounds so weird, but I love it. It's organic and good for the skin, as well as its relaxing. Does have a weird smell to it though.
Megan A.
Smells delicious and keeps my skin feeling so soft and clear. I love the way I feel after using it
Devan W.
Castlewood, VA
This product works so great on my skin. It leaves it feeling so refreshed. Highly recommended!
misty n.
Dallas,TX
I have never tried this stuff. But im sure its great. Seems like something I would try soon.
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
I am not so much of a big fan of "eminece" however when i was stuck in a 14 hour non stop direct flight, "Eminence" hydrated and left my skin feeling like i left the spa. its the only product i have tried maybe they have a new line and a range of products, i am defiantly going to be trying them out so i really feel feel about them.
Juliana p.
Seria recomendable para un cuidado especial de la piel es tan importante vernos con una peil fresca como limpia
TeAnn H.
These products smell amazing, they how ever can be expensive but they do work on all skin types.

Amazon