BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Gingko Biloba Masque - A botanical masque that regenerates and revitalizes dry and fatigued skin types. It is formulated with gingko and lavender extracts to repair dry, dehydrated skin and also we used as a rich night cream. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelvin G.
After 10-15 minutes I washed my face and didn’t see much of a difference the mask felt nice, my skin definitely did feel fresh and clean but at the same token I have Oil/Combination skin and enlarged pores so this purified feeling didn’t last very long. Overall rating 7/10
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
This was an ok face fast if your wanting a one time and some thing to get you by. I didn't find it effective left my skin all blotchy and scaley. Price was a bit high too
Ginko K.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love it and it works perfectly well for my skin, which is very sensitive. Also clean out those open pores and then close them. Best thing for me. But I do recommend it.
Eridel R.
this product some time ago to buy it for rpobar, very good moisturizing mask for the face, besides the natural products that have help to leave much healthier, I love it and I still have a bottle, is a bit expensive and I do it again to buy
Magaly F.
lanham, MD
me encanta esta mascara
usarla cada dos dias oh tres el uso de maciado no m gusta como se comienza a sentir pero algunas veces si
Glo S.
Raleigh, NC
This product is very organic and helped rejuvenate my skin really well. I was a first time user but saw good respect
Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
If you enjoy organic skincare this is a great product. It is on the expensive side but it is a good product.
Jessica C.
Martin, TN
My face is not as oily as it use to be! Some really great stuff to buy and use if you love this stuff!
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
People will forget what you say,
People will forget what you do, but
People will never forget how
Belen_andrea_pv B.