BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Firm skin acai moisturizer with hyaluronic acid (2 fluid ounce or 60ml). A firming and anti-aging moisturizer that's formulated with hydrating acai berry juice to improve skins tone. Contains antioxidant blueberry juice and raspberry juice to combar harmful free radicals. Loaded with an emollient shea butter to replenish skins moisture barrier. Perfect for all skin types, particularly great for mature and dehydrated skin. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• I've been looking for a perfect skin care product. But I ...1 Answers
Lorna R.
I love to have something with out a lot of products in them. I love
the way it can firm up your skin. It is great for your aging skin and
give it a firmer feel and look and while keeping your skin silky smooth
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
Firm skin Acai moist is gray for anti-aging but due to the packaging it gets three stars. Any natural and specifically organic ingredients cannot stay alive in a jar package. So when you open that jar those live ingredients become depleted due to oxygenation taking place.
Marie H.
Buffalo, NY
This is a beautiful moisturizer! It feels lightweight, non-greasy and smells amazing. I love and trust Eminence. The products are phenomenal and the people behind the company are amazing.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I just bought this a few days ago so it's hard to tell if it started working yet. So far my skin is softer and a little more even toned and softer
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
The hyaluronic acid in the product is what always draws me to it Eminence is an amazing organic line of products I highly reccommend
Tayla W.
Good product. But it definitely firmed and moisturized my skin very nicely. And the fact that it has acai in it had me sold!
Alexis g.
Ontario, CA
Eat skin care I've ever used everything smells amazing you want to eat it this skin are has completely changed my skin
Shivani N.
Delhi
Wow it's an amazing cream and the best part is that it is organic. It is really effective😊😊
Nicole D.
Doha, Qatar
I've been looking for a perfect skin care product. But I always end up using not so good product. Maybe because some product only tale effect on certain skin type. So how about this product? Does it take effect on any kind of skin type?