BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Hydrate and nourish aging skin with rich shea butter and skin-plumping hyaluronic acid. Targeted formulas homeostatine and bio complex boost the appearance of elasticity for younger-looking skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kylea R.
Kylea R.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this face care moisturizer! It's very nice and helps with my very dry skin! I will continue to use it because my dry sky has is getting better with each use! I am a first time user and hope to see great improvements!
Maya S.
Maya S.
Dearborn, MI
This moisturizer is so nice on the skin. It didn't clog my pores . It also didn't break me out. I loved how it's all organic which is a great thing cuz less chemicals on my skin. It left my skin soft and non greasy.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This moisturizer was perfect however after running out of my sample I wasn't able to afford anymore due to the high price.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Realmente nunca he usado este producto pero quiero usarlo porque siento que me ayudaria mucho
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Wanted to love this but it gave me a weird rash after applying. Smells great though.
Bryden L.
Bryden L.
Spartanburg, SC
I work at a salon that carries Eminence and it is also the product line we use for our facials. I think I own 20 or more products!! And I have purchased my mom at least 10. I have never ever been disappointed. The acai firm skin smells SO good and works amazing. This company as a whole is SO amazing and good for our planet!!! Even the shipments we get in are packaged in biodegradable (even edible!) packing peanuts. I suggest eminence to everyone! It is a little more expensive but it is concentrated so it goes a long way! If I had to choose only one skincare brand for life it would be eminence!
Karel A.
Karel A.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this and it's perfect for my skin. My skin is sensitive and most moisturizers make my skin oiler more at the en did the day. This cream has the perfect balance and smells amazing . I will keep using it for sure .
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
Best skincare company ever. I discovered Eminence in 2012. Best decision I made for my face. Blemishes are almost non-existent, complexion is smoother, and my skin gas more radiance.
Alexandrea N.
Alexandrea N.
Bayport, MN
Love this mask. I don't have aging skin but I use it as a preventative step. Smells good. Kind of burns but that makes me know it works. Price point isvery high though. Overall if you don't mind the price I definitely recommend this mask especially if you have aging sagging skin.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Easily one of the best smelling Eminence products out there. This is a classic! I use it during the day, everyday!