BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Firm skin acai masque for anti-aging (2 fluid ounce or 60ml). Deeply hydrates, firms and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Prevents free radical damage. Enhances skin cell regeneration. Balanced mix of essential antioxidants, combats free radicals. For all skin types especially mature. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jocelyn R.
Hampstead, NH
I have just purchased this from the salon I work at and I really and enjoying it. I have only used it twice so far but people around me have even noticed a difference in my skin. It's tighter and my fine lines have reduced! I love the smell and I'm also a vegan so I'm very happy this product is animal free!
Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
This stuff is honestly amazing. It's so important to keep harsh unnatural products away from your skin and that's why I love this product so much! I can put it on at night or during the day, whichever I feel and never have to worry about my skin reacting in a bad way or ruining my skin with unnatural products.
Jassira E.
West Milford, NJ
MY FAVORITE for my aging skin. This skin care line has seriously transformed my skin. I won't use anything else. It hydrates without making me oily. This is key for me as I have combination skin and prior to eminence I had very dehydrated skin.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
I love this mask and love how my skin looks after using it and its firm , yet very soft.I like also that it has antiageing in it.highly recommend!
Sherry H.
EL PASO, TX
Super hydrating without being oily. Dry or oily skin can benefit from this mask. I love it and will continue to use.
Kim D.
New Milford, CT
it help my skin and don't see much wrinkle on my skin and the package was nice. great product and great price to buy
Love it because is organic but also because my skin looks younger and the mask smells great
Stephane L.
Amazing!! Your skin feels so great after and you feel good knowing you aren't putting a bunch of chemicals on your face. An expensive product it but worth it's weight in gold
Mackayla L.
Does exactly what it says it does it hardends /firms and the lines are gone its a god send .!