BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Firm skin acai cleanser with hyaluronic acid(( 8.4 ounce or 250ml)). Helps to reduce the signs of aging and restore elasticity for a youthful appearance. For all skin types, especially mature and dehydrated. Protects skin's moisture barrier and fights the look of wrinkles. Nourishes and moisturizes to improve skin tone. For all skin types, especially mature and dehydrated. see more...

Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
If you love green and sustainable products, you'll love Eminence Organic Skincare. I've tried several of their skin line and I do like this Acai Cleanser as it gives my skin a really clean feeling but also gives a moisturizing benefit for its acai ingredients. I also love that it has hyaluronic acid which is a gentle exfoliator and is great in resurfacing my skin without the redness.
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
Review for: Eminence Organic Skincare Firm Skin Acai Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid, 8.4 Ounce more...
This cleanser works great. It’s not harsh on the skin and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed after using. The only reason I’m giving it four stars is because sometimes it doesn’t work well when removing eye makeup.
Kolbey P.
Washington, UT
I love Eminence! I was introduced by my instructor and will never go back! It’s an organic professional line that will truly change your skin!