BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Pamper your skin with this luxurious masque. Skin is revitalized with carrot and orange pulp infused with honey, lemon and vanilla. This masque is loaded with vitamin c and carotenoids to hydrate. Sensitive skin will benefit from the linseed extracts and the zinc oxide base. The scent is amazing and so are the results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This wasn't the worst of the worst but the smell was unbearable! Im not usually that sensitive to smells but this one took the cake
Josselin O.
Josselin O.
by far the best ive ever used . i absolutely love this mask, very mostirizing and the packing is great .
robin s.
robin s.
New Orleans, LA
This feels great on the skin, and is easy to get off at the end of the day, it is light and airy, this is a great product
Karen M.
Karen M.
Cleveland
I really love this, it really helps my skin, it's a really smooth product, i really recomend it for you guys
Jami O.
Jami O.
South Elgin, IL
eminence makes some of my favorite organic products! this mask makes my face feel hydrated
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the best skincare masque for my sensitive skin!! It is so great in fully cleansing my skin and giving it a fresh feel. When I go to the spa they use Eminence products and I have always received the best results from this brand. This is by far the most effective skincare product in my opinion.
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
This mask is nice and smells great. In comparison to other mask I have tried it is affordable I would purchase again but not my favorite of all that I have tried
Jada A.
Jada A.
I love skincare masks because I feel refreshed but carrots are amazing and this mask is my fav
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH
This is a good quality mask, not the best I have ever used, but it is a good price and leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
Why did o decided to try this. It was horrible. The smell and feel sucked. I should have known that carrot would have been bad
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this smell like carrots? Lol