BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Bright skin moisturizer 8.4 oz. Nourishing moisturizer with spf 30 for uneven complexions. Natural hydroquinone alternative and gig white help brighten skin, reduce the appearance of dark spots and the signs of aging. Cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, animal by-products, phthalates, GMOS and triclosan. see more...

• Eminence organic skincare is a wonderful line but difficult to fi...1 Answers
  • How long does the moisture last and where can I find this product ??1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
Eminence is one of my favorite products ever. The bright skin moisturizer is amazing on my skin. It keeps it feeling nice and soft. It is pricey but it is worth it. I have been a fan of this stuff for years. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for radiant skin.
Chavonne L.
I love utilizing this product in my back bar when I work on clients but more so sending the clients home with this product in order to really maintain their skincare regimen at home.
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
Eminence Organics are some of my favorite products. I like to have multiple moisturizers on hand and this one is definitely one I like to keep in my cabinet.
Nicole M.
This moisturized is amazing!! My skin is always so dull and dry looking during the winter months and this bright skin moisturizer works wonders!! Seriously after one use my skin was already looking brighter
Carly N.
I used this in a kit of 4 Eminence products! I loved it, but as soon as I stopped using the other products and switched to different brands I found it wasn't as effective at keeping my skin smooth! Maybe it was just in my head, but I didn't repurchase it.
J. Beatrice L.
Eminence organic skincare is a wonderful line but difficult to find. My esthetician turned me onto the cleanser. What is the best place to find this line at an affordable price?
Shelbie M.
Texas City, TX
How long does the moisture last and where can I find this product ??