BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Watermelon papaya body butter (4.2 fluid ounce or 125ml). A rich and effective body moisturizer that's formulated with watermelon which is high in antioxidants, vitamins a,b and c. Contains grape seed oil, mange and shea butter. Provides superior moisture while unclogging pores. Loaded with cucumber for revitalizing and toning effects. For all skin types (avoid acne and oily areas). see more...

Katie M.
Denison, TX
Ladies and Gentlemen! This Product is simply AMAZING, this body butter leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed ALL DAY long. I will never go back to using regular lotion ever again!
Maddison V.
Great Falls, MT
I love body butter! And this body butter is great it smells great personally and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I love to apply it after I get out of the shower!
mary A.
Pasco
I love Eminence products always leave my skin so soft and silky I use it everyday I love the smell of this product I would recommend it.
Trish D.
Wartburg, TN
Love the way this feels on my skin. Makes it so smooth and feel so good. Really worth the money. Would make a great Christmas gift as well. Love it!
B B.
Durham, NC
Body butter is gold! It's way better than any form of lotion. It deeply moisturizes your skin, it isn't thick on your skin, and it lasts all day.
Adri M.
to me any kind of body butter is good . i like this one because its not greezy and it makes my skin feel really goof
Caitlin B.
Leaves my skin silky soft. Overall, hydrating and a good body butter. I would recommend this product to friends
Trisha H.
Baltimore
When my skin gets cracked in the winter this is my go too! The formula is super like weight and absorbent
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
This stuff smells amazing and the product melts into the skin. I love this stuff!

Amazon