BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Blueberry Soy Repair Masque - Revitalizing, moisturizing and age-defying, skin texture is firm and supple, improves the moisture level of the skin, helps to calm irritation due to dehydration, supplies essential nutrients. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Olenka V.
I have tried to eminence organic skincase phyto masque and it was amazing on my skin. It was very easy to apply and i found it at a reasonable price. It didn't feel messy and when I took it off my face felt refreshing. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others
Susanna T.
Crystal Falls, MI
I have been trying to switch over to more organic products in my life. I came across this masque and its results were amazing. It left my face feeling renewed.
Alanna P.
This organic product is great for a subtle spa treatment. Although pricey, it is all natural and leaves keep feeling refreshed and clean.
Stephanie B.
Finksburg, MD
I love this mask so much! It was very refreshing when it was in my face and afterwards my face felt clean and was very smooth
Emily B.
Owensboro, KY
Really love this product! Smells good and easy to apply. Taking it off isn't a ghost either. The price is pretty good
Kendra B.
London, KY
I wasn't to pleased with this product. It was given to me. I tried it. But I have skin that breaks out easily.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
This is apart of my daily skin care routine for my face to help repair the skin because I have sensitive skin
Eliza D.
Lawton, OK
This stuff really does what it says. My skin always feels repaired after using it. And it's organic!
Isabela R.
its addictive! Once you tried it you become addictive to this product. The smell its so amazing so just want to eat it and the effects on your skin are marvelous. Even with just one try you feel the difference. And lets don't forget the fact its organic!