BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Bamboo Age Corrective Masque infuses dry skin with moisture to reveal a softer, suppler complexion. Wheat proteins and lactic acid seal in hydration while vitamin C aids in building collagen to smooth lines and wrinkles. Vitamin E provides antioxidants that shield and protect skin from daily stress and free radicals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joselin V.
This is the best!!!! Argan oil, bamboo extract and swiss green apple stem cells are combined to treat your skin and leave it looking radiant, firm and toned. Smells so good you could eat it! After all is organic :)
Valeria C.
Saint John, VI
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
A very rich creamy texture. Smells great, comes in a jar so you can get every last drop. Seems expensive at first but for how long it last it's worth it! It's a great retinol alternative if your apposed to using a true retinol.
Victoria M.
I really enjoy this product because of the organic background. I like to buy products using organic materials but it can be hard to find ones that also work really well. This product managed to do both all in one! i would recommend this product to anyone!
Taylor A.
Chico, CA
I have had this mask for a while and it works well. I am not that old(21) but I figured it wasn't too early to start the process! It was my first time using this product, usually I buy a cheaper mask from Sally's but I thought it was time to start using better products on my face(meaning something without a bunch of alcohol in the mask). I would probably try one of the other masks next time though. Definitely like the brand though.
Mary G.
No lo e usado mucho en realidad pero las pocas veces que lo e utilización me a gustado mucho.
Sarahy R.
Monterrey
When I went to the mall a women give me this bag because she is promotion the product and I use this for the night and the next morning in I wash my face like always and I think is a good product
Inês S.
Lisbon
Love love love it! With natural ingredients you will feel your face so smooth and fresh! The price it's a bit highier but the quality is amazing so you will not regret! I think it's perfect for people who doesn't have so much wrinkles because it will smooth and clean all the bad things!